08-27-07, 09:06 AM   #1
PiMaster
A Defias Bandit
Low quests showing Exclamation Mark

I'm working on grinding UC rep and doing all the long-grey quests in Deathknell and Brill, and it's really bugging me that I have to search around for NPCs to talk to to get quests. I was thinking there should be a mod that shows the ! (perhaps in a different color then yellow or grey) for quests you're too high for.

If this already exists let me know.
08-27-07, 09:09 AM   #2
Wintry
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's not possible to mod that. I believe the server says specifically when and where the exclamation marks are shown, rather than the client side. Blizzard should really add an option for that though.
08-27-07, 09:09 AM   #3
PiMaster
A Defias Bandit
Shoot, ok. Thanks.
08-27-07, 10:59 AM   #4
residentisz
A Kobold Labourer
my sentiments exactly

Dude, I've been doing exactly the same thing your doing, going back to raise rep for UC. My goal is to get one of the undead mounts. I've got the riding skill just need to be exalted, and after nearly a week I'm only 800 pts away.

The best source for NPCs are on wowhead.com

http://www.wowhead.com/?zone=1497

It shows you exactly where everyone is in UC with quests, obviusly some are still unatainable depending on your lvl but its a great resource.
08-27-07, 11:27 AM   #5
PiMaster
A Defias Bandit
Ok thanks.

I'm trying to get to exalted by 40 to get a mount because the blood elf mounts are unappealing, lol.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Low quests showing Exclamation Mark