11-24-07, 02:43 AM   #1
iburnthings
A Defias Bandit
Quest Checklist please read

Understanding that the mod would be huge, I'm looking for a checklist so I can 'Clear' Every zone in the game including instances and dropped item quests

It would just need to be filtered by zone
Filtered by Alliance/Horde/Both/Drop/Class/Profession/etc.
Quest chains and pre-reqs
PVP and City quests as well as class quests
Show the questgiver and turn in.
And allow me to remove that quest from the list when I'm done, or 'check it off' showing that I did that one or have checked to see if the quest is available.

I want to complete as many quests in the game as possible and I have seen that something like this is possible.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=11182

As an example of what i am looking for.
I know wowhead has a good setup for this data but with no way to 'check' them off.

Last edited by iburnthings : 12-03-07 at 12:56 PM.
12-03-07, 12:57 PM   #2
iburnthings
A Defias Bandit
Did anyone even read this? lol
12-04-07, 07:22 PM   #3
iburnthings
A Defias Bandit
Ok what I'm looking for is somewhat of a combination of lightheaded and atlas only instead of dungeons it would be zones. So for example I could open the mod, select Tirisfal Glades for example and it would show all quests for tirisfal glades and access the lightheaded data. Then I could go to the questgivers.. or farm the quest item from the mobs.. complete the quest and remove it from the list so I dont have to come back to that one by mistake. In this manner I can systematically complete every quest in the game (for horde that is). If anyone knows of something like this or can point me in the direction of compiling this mod on my own I would appreciate it.
08-24-08, 10:02 AM   #4
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
This is exactly what I am looking for as well. I like to run dungeons and raids, but questing is my real passion. I am currently running a rogue and going zone by zone, completing ever quest i can find, but I'm sure there are some that I am missing. Especially since doing this keeps me at a level a bit higher than the zone I am running. It's hard to tell if you miss a quest when the "!" don't show up on the minimap anymore.

I know everyquest has lists of quests for dungeons and for Outland, but (sadly) not for Azeroth.
08-24-08, 10:17 AM   #5
Arabeth
A Black Drake

I currently use a combination of TourGuide, nQuestLog, Lightheaded, TomTom and MobMap as I have been doing what you wish to do.

TourGuide will check off all the available quests. nQuestLog tracks the individual quest (obviously) and links to Lightheaded. Both Lightheaded and TourGuide have a link to TomTom and MobMap fills in the gaps, for example if you cannot find the giver of the next quest in TourGuide, MobMap should help.

It's quite a few addons I know but they've served me well so far ...

N.B. I don't think TourGuide has class quests or PvP or City (or not all at any rate), but it does split the rest by zone/level. It will also check them off automatically when you turn in. Tekkub's own description is here.

Last edited by Arabeth : 08-24-08 at 10:24 AM.
08-24-08, 11:05 AM   #6
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I also use tourguide. It is a leveling guide. It is designed to get u from 1 - 70 in a decent amount of time. It does miss alot of quests.

The only thing that comes close to wat is being asked woud be a mod call Carbonite. I Use the paid for version and it has everything. Full list of quests in each zone, can show you where quest givers are, u can mark quests as history if u have done them, also, a new addition to it is u can sort out dailies, dungeons etc. This is closest that matches what is being ask for. It is a very good addon, but yes to the max out of it u will have to pay for it (about US$12 for 12months).

U can try the free version Carbonite Quest which can be found on WoWinterface. That might have some of the features u are after (never tried the free version, went and bought it straight away lol)

I hope that helps
08-24-08, 12:13 PM   #7
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

I've used Carbonite before. I had the paid version for a while and liked it because nothing else did what it did for the map. I loved the zoom feature and the way it highlighted areas for quests better than QuestHelper does...but that's about all I liked and it wasn't worth the troubles it caused with other addons I use, and some small features that just kind of annoyed me. At the time I was using it it didn't have the list of quests you're talking about, and it's really not worth the irritation of using it just for this feature.

Currently I'm using QuestHelper, Cartographer 3.0, QuestGuru, LightHeaded, Atlas (for Dungeon Quests), MobMap, and Quest2Watch for questing. These are all wonderful for helping out with doing the quests, but do not help with making sure I do ALL of the quests. I used to have EveryQuest installed, but since it doesn't have the list of quests for Azeroth, it's been deleted and replaced with QuestGuru, which has a built in quest history.

Last edited by littlebuddha79 : 08-24-08 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Typo
08-24-08, 03:22 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
In the expansion, there will be a new entry in the tracking menu to track low-level quests (those that you would previously not have seen, as the ! were no longer visible).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-24-08, 03:58 PM   #9
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm using Carbonite as it does everything needed (plus the authors are right on top of updates). I use almost 100 addons and it doesn't conflict with any of them, and imho is easier to use than most mods out there.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Quest Checklist please read