10-09-08, 03:41 PM   #1
pompachomp
A Fallenroot Satyr
what is this mod?

Hello. For some reason like all the dialog windows I open up in game , open up to the top left and I dunno what mod is doing that. I'm assuming it's a mod. Anyone know what mod has this feature? Thanks.

10-09-08, 04:15 PM   #2
Arabeth
A Black Drake

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Actually, it's Blizzard's default.
10-09-08, 04:44 PM   #3
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Assuming you know that Blizz defaults open frames in the top left, I use a mod called NDragIt to make frames draggable, without saving the positions when you close the frame. When I updated that one day, everything was opening in the VERY top left. Took me forever to realize that NDI was the culprit, and that there was a new option (enabled by default) which set the frame offset when you open frames. Had to disable that. If you use NDI, that's probably the answer. lol Almost nobody does though. Good luck finding your solution.
10-10-08, 02:24 AM   #4
pompachomp
A Fallenroot Satyr
Jzar,

lol, yes I use NDragIt and I did recently update it and it started doing that thing after I updated it haha. Found the option, disabled it and now it's better !! Thanks for bringing that up.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » what is this mod?