12-08-08, 05:31 AM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
AG UnitFrames - Anyone use this please help?

Hi... I am trying out AG UNITFRAMES.... I have teh curse updated version....

As far as I know it is not found on this site (bummer)

Anyway.... I can nto see how to activate the old right click menu it used to have... and because of that i can nto active portratis...

How do you get Portraits and the right click menu thing to work? Like in thsi screenshot?

http://mediabeta.curse.com/Curse.Pro...85/4561234.png
12-08-08, 07:30 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jynks View Post
Hi... I am trying out AG UNITFRAMES.... I have teh curse updated version....

As far as I know it is not found on this site (bummer)

Anyway.... I can nto see how to activate the old right click menu it used to have... and because of that i can nto active portratis...

How do you get Portraits and the right click menu thing to work? Like in thsi screenshot?

http://mediabeta.curse.com/Curse.Pro...85/4561234.png
Ah, that is the old Ace2 based version which used Dewdrop for its menus. The current version is Ace3 based and thus uses a different menu system. It should be accessible via the Interface menu (click the AddOns tab) or by using the /command:

Code:
/aguf
If you are ever in doubt of how access a mod's config menus, just use the mod's name as a /command (aka /NameOfAddOn). 9 times out of 10 you will get the config menu or a message on how to bring up the config menu.
12-08-08, 07:44 AM   #3
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
yea i can find the option pannel.. but still can not see how to enable the portraits
12-08-08, 09:05 AM   #4
shinzon
A Fallenroot Satyr
as far as i know you cant yet in this new version of ag_unitframe but i think he is working on it since this is a whole new rewrite of the old one so you can either wait for it to get that or maybe try find some layouts for it
12-08-08, 11:56 AM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Im using aguf currently and found that using the aguf_pimpster addon gives you easier access to things such as portraits. I know for sure its available on wowace.com. Should be on curse as well though i dont generally visit the site so im not totally sure.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
12-08-08, 12:26 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Make sure that the portraits module is enabled in that section of the config window.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-08-08, 06:36 PM   #7
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Make sure that the portraits module is enabled in that section of the config window.
thanks bro... that is it.... i keep forgetting that these drop down menus have options ON the drop down... i was only looking at the blizzard mondule.. thanks again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AG UnitFrames - Anyone use this please help?