02-26-19, 09:49 AM   #1
wille480
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Finding all dispelable debuffs from raid bosses

Is there any website or something that allows me to check for all the dispellable debuffs from raid bosses in bfa? If not, what is the best and most efficient way to find this out? The reason i am asking is because im making a list of dispellable debuffs in my addon and i would really appriciate having to skip going through everything inside the game own menu panel!

Kind Regards
02-27-19, 02:41 AM   #2
siweia
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
local name, texture, count, debuffType, duration, expiration, caster, isStealable = UnitAura(unit, index, filter)

You can filter the auras by debuffType and isStealable.

Last edited by siweia : 02-27-19 at 02:43 AM.
02-27-19, 05:11 AM   #3
wille480
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by siweia View Post
local name, texture, count, debuffType, duration, expiration, caster, isStealable = UnitAura(unit, index, filter)

You can filter the auras by debuffType and isStealable.
Oh okay! Do you mean by doing this ingame? during a raid? I am trying to hardcode the list with all the dispellable debuffs from bosses in bfa. So what i am doing in my addon is that i have a predefined list with debuffs, and i am basically checking ever unit in my raid group if that unit has any of the debuffs in my hardcoded list. So this list is already made before addon runtime! I already have the code made for searching the players, i just need an efficient way to gather all debuffs from the raid bosses so i can make my list beforehand =)

Last edited by wille480 : 02-27-19 at 05:16 AM.
02-28-19, 09:16 AM   #4
d87
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just showing ALL dispellable debuffs is easy using UnitAura with RAID filter or debuff types.
But if you want a custom list, then you have to compile it manually or copy from other similar addon. Using wowhead guides might be easier than ingame encounter journal. They usually specify what you need to dispel or not

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Finding all dispelable debuffs from raid bosses