12-21-07, 03:36 PM   #1
TuLe
A Black Drake

Macro Button to turn characters window? ...and some more!

Hey guys is it possible to create a macro to toggle my character window (gear) and other game default window on via a button? Im setting up my UI and dont use the default minibar anymore. Also im having a bit of trouble with autobar. Some buttons are not updating like they should (new potions, mana gens and portals itens) they dont appear once they become Available, also is there a way to add new buttons (itens) on my autobar?

Thank u all for the help!
12-21-07, 08:14 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As far as memory serves all of the menu buttons also have default keys assigned to them.

character window (gear) is C
Quest log is L
Skills (trades and weapons skills) is K
Faction window is U
Bags is B for backpack or shift+B for all bags at once

... and so on. You can set custom ones in your keybinding interface when you hit escape while logged in to the game.

Cant comment on the autobar things as I have never used the mod personally.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
12-21-07, 08:36 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
wth, didn't I just answer this an hour or two ago?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-21-07, 09:12 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Whats even stranger is when i came back to look and see any updated posts yours was new but the thread was listed as no new posts.

Theres a conspiracy here i tell ya.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Macro Button to turn characters window? ...and some more!