12-22-07, 12:01 PM   #1
SoaDMTGguy
A Defias Bandit
Minimap mod help!

I am attempting to use simpleMiniMap to move my minimap and the buttons around it, however, the tracking button will not move, no matter what I do. I have also tried using the DetachedMiniButtons mod, which works perfectly with all the other buttons, but not the tracking button! It seems as if the mods do not detect that this button is present. What can I do?

Also, please let me know if there is any other helpful information I can provide. I am a n00b at the whole interface mods thing, so I dont know what would be helpful or not :/
12-22-07, 12:21 PM   #2
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SoaDMTGguy
I am attempting to use simpleMiniMap to move my minimap and the buttons around it, however, the tracking button will not move, no matter what I do. I have also tried using the DetachedMiniButtons mod, which works perfectly with all the other buttons, but not the tracking button! It seems as if the mods do not detect that this button is present. What can I do?

Also, please let me know if there is any other helpful information I can provide. I am a n00b at the whole interface mods thing, so I dont know what would be helpful or not :/
Are you using the latest version from wowace.com?
12-22-07, 12:31 PM   #3
SoaDMTGguy
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Slakah
Are you using the latest version from wowace.com?
I thought I had the most recent version, but I guess I didnt. I downloaded the version from files.wowace.com and its working great now! Amazing what having the correct version of an add-on can do, huh

Thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Minimap mod help!