12-19-07, 03:20 AM   #1
Aesop
A Murloc Raider
Question Bongos2 , Mazzle, and Targeting. Oh My!

I'm trying to replace Bongos with Bongos2 and I've run into a problem i don't know if its related to Mazzlefizz's modifications.

On my original interface Mazzle setup (lock) I have 11 action bars; action bar 1 has 13 buttons. (I not sure it came this way , but I had no trouble modifying it.

I don't know if its intended but in Bongos2 I'm unable to duplicate those numbers. I cant choose 11 bars at all, either by using slider or scrolling, it skips from 8 - 10, 10 - 12, etc. The only half manageable outcome I've found is to use 8 bars.

Unfortunately, if I use 8 bars I cant group spells the way I want., and I need 13 buttons on action bar 1 to make layout work.

Also, while I haven't got that far yet , but am I correct in understanding (from another tgread) that if I replace Bongos without also using the FuBar integration, I'll loose the built targeting ability around the target unit frame? If so is that only affecting rad assistants or does that also affect 5 mans.

Thanks for whatever help you can provide.
Aesop is online now Edit/Delete Message
12-22-07, 03:08 AM   #2
gcbartlett
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There should be no targetting differences from using Bongos2 vs Bongos, whether or not you update MazzleUI_FuBar.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bongos2 , Mazzle, and Targeting. Oh My!