06-09-05, 09:06 PM   #1
notphilip
A Murloc Raider
Help with Class Specific buff

OK so I made a macro that either casts blessing of might or blessing of wisdom depending on the target class. However, I've got two problems. When I cast it on cloth classes, it still does blessing of might. Also in order for me to cast this, I must untarget, then click on the macro button, and then I have to click on the target player. How do I fix these problems?

Here is what i have so far
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Priest) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom (Rank3)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Mage) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom (Rank 3)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Warlock) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom (Rank 3)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Warrior) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might(Rank 5)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Rogue) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might(Rank 5)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Hunter) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might(Rank 5)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Druid) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom(Rank 3)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Paladin) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might(Rank 5)")end

I'm very well aware that the code is very messy but I'm new to the wow code and I have no idea what operators this language uses for "and" or "or". It took me a little bit to figure out that I had to use double equals for the comparison operator :P. Please help.

06-09-05, 09:10 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Sorry notphilip, I had moved your first post to the Dev section of the board. It's here now.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

06-10-05, 04:56 AM   #3
notphilip
A Murloc Raider
haha oh really? I wish i had known that. I though i had aimlessly posted it there

06-10-05, 04:59 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
No worries.

Now that I know for sure that you've seen this, I'm going to lock this thread, and you'll know to watch for responses on the other one.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with Class Specific buff