05-28-05, 11:12 PM   #1
Elik
A Kobold Labourer
Insomniax Dependency Missing... Please Help!!!

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME... I've been working for 4 hours trying to Install the my first New UI I am trying to install Insomniax Recompilation v1.56 with no luck. I followed the instillation instructions exactly as they are listed in the read me file but I still have the same problem. I get the "Addons" icon under the Character selection screen but once I select that button I have the same problem

CustomToolTip .....................Enabled
IX Custom Tooltip Shell V1.1......... Dependency missing.

when I mouseover the second selection I get the following message.
Dependences: Isomniax_customToolTip, Isomniax_IconMover

What am I missing... I would really like to use this new Interface but am begining to lose faith... Please some one help me...
05-28-05, 11:25 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Try going to the Insomniax forum and snagging the patch he released on May 12th, found here. I'm not sure whether that will fix it or not, but you'll certainly need it anyway. I downloaded and checked the zip file, and it does show those two dependency mods being included, although the spelling is different from what you posted:

Yours:
Isomniax_customToolTip

Zip File:
Isomniax_CustomToolTip

I don't know if that was just a mis-type on your part, or not, and if it wasn't a mis-type on your part, I don't know if that is causing the problem you are experiencing. I'd definitely suggest you start with snagging that patch though, see if it fixes it for you.

*goes off to bonk LedMirage on the head for forgetting to release that patch here as well*

Last edited by Cairenn : 05-28-05 at 11:29 PM.
06-04-05, 10:28 AM   #3
Ayhcee
A Defias Bandit
delete your add-ons folder completely, then reinstall.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Insomniax Dependency Missing... Please Help!!!