01-04-07, 09:12 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Community Spotlight

We've got three different community sites we'd like to give a shout out to:

The first is The Maelstrom Podcast

Formerly known as WoWPodcast, they have re-opened their doors with a new name.

The new site is up!

That's right back from the dead like a phoenix from the ashes (or an undead one winged gryphon arising from its impact crater). Keep checking in with us because there is plenty more to come.
They've already interviewed Cladhaire previously and I know that they are looking for more authors that would like to go on the show to discuss their mods.

So make sure to stop by The Maelstrom whether to listen in, chat on their forums, or to talk to them about being on the show.

Next up is Bouvi with his new UI Newsletter

I have been playing WoW since open beta and frankly am an addon addict. So much so I have created my own. I have wanted a good project to help the addon community and I think I have come up with it.

Each week I will review one or more addons in the World of Warcraft universe including interviews with authors and designers.

Features will include:
Links to some of the hottest addons
One-on-one interviews the the addon authors
Recomendations for UI Management
Cheat Sheets for the featured Addon(s)
and more.
To receive the newsletter sign up. If you are interested in being interviewed by Bouvi, you can drop him a Private Message.

And last but not least, WoW Radio: Wow Things Considered

Bringing you the latest news from Azeroth about World of Warcraft, WoW Things Considered focuses on inspecting all the angles of what's going on and keeping the listeners of WoW Radio informed with up-to-date news from all aspects of the WoW Community, including the latest blue posts, interface addon releases, community and role-playing events, and anything else going on in the World of Warcraft community.
Recently they've interviewed Cide, author of CTMod and ckknight, author of Fubar.

Head on over to WoW Radio to catch this and other shows, chat on their forums or discuss being on the show.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mpc.jpg
Views:	66702
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	973  Click image for larger version

Name:	bouvi2.jpg
Views:	66272
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	974  Click image for larger version

Name:	wtcdraft2.jpg
Views:	66266
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	975  

Last edited by Cairenn : 01-04-07 at 10:16 PM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Community Spotlight