01-12-09, 12:52 AM   #1
askyn
A Murloc Raider
What ui is this at the bottom of screen shoot?

hello all,

does anyone recognize the bottom part of this UI?

Im tring to track it down as I really like the way it looks.

http://members.cox.net/askyn/WoW/mysteryui.jpg

I like how it has SHAPE instead of just a block area etc.

Any help will be greatfully thanked.
01-12-09, 03:45 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Doesn't look familiar and i spend a lot of time looking for graphical UI's for ideas/graphics to alter for fun. Might be one that wasn't released publicly.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
01-12-09, 04:14 PM   #3
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Where did you find the SS, and which part of "bottom" are you referring to?

If you mean the entire bottom of the ui, I don't know the answer, but the rest can be identified individually.
01-12-09, 04:30 PM   #4
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
Where did you find the SS, and which part of "bottom" are you referring to?

If you mean the entire bottom of the ui, I don't know the answer, but the rest can be identified individually.
Well since he/she's saying the "shape" of it rather than it being a block, I would suspect it's the bottombar as a whole. I've never seen this one before tbh so it's most likely custom art.
01-12-09, 06:09 PM   #5
askyn
A Murloc Raider
correct.

I am talking about the grapic art at the bottom of ths screen that "contains" the other elements.

Just a fyi, the screen shot is from the the LunarSphere message boards ( old ones, lunarsphere was just released out of beta and now has new boards )

Here is a link to the original posting with the picture:
http://moongazeaddons.proboards79.co...ead=70&page=16

Its the last picture posted on that page of the topic.

The new site, including download page for the ui etc is at:
http://www.lunaraddons.com/

its soo much more then jsut a button bar replacement. You are able to build an entire customized ui around this addon.

Its been worked on continously for a couple of years and has now out of beta and into public release etc.

The author has done a fantastic job with a ton of feed back on his work. Please go and check it out.

Now back to the topic tho, any suggestions on the graphic area at the bottom?

thanks.
01-12-09, 06:38 PM   #6
Phanx
Cat.

Try sending the person who originally posted the screenshot an email or a PM (depending on what the forum software and/or the poster's preferences allow).
01-12-09, 07:33 PM   #7
askyn
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Try sending the person who originally posted the screenshot an email or a PM (depending on what the forum software and/or the poster's preferences allow).

=) i already have... Twice.

not sure how often they read that board etc.

Or, if as someone has said before, it might be a custom graphic that someone doesnt want to release.
01-12-09, 11:00 PM   #8
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

I just played a bit of P.I. and the person you're looking for is Skunkwerks (obviously) on Earthen Ring US. Currently lvl 75 so I'm not sure if he's active.
Found out that he indeed is a graphic designer, so most likely created that himself, and I couldn't find him linking anywhere to the art used for it, so I'm guessing he didn't distribute it either ..
01-12-09, 11:54 PM   #9
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
I just played a bit of P.I. and the person you're looking for is Skunkwerks (obviously) on Earthen Ring US. Currently lvl 75 so I'm not sure if he's active.
Found out that he indeed is a graphic designer, so most likely created that himself, and I couldn't find him linking anywhere to the art used for it, so I'm guessing he didn't distribute it either ..
Stalker? D: Great job though Psoewish!
01-13-09, 04:59 PM   #10
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
NEXT ON U.I.-P.I. ......
In a world of bitter copyright law. We bring you a brutal confrontation between Skunkwerks, a graphics designer, and Askyn, a gamer after his art. How far will Askyn go? Does Skunkwerks have what it takes to protect his digital rights? Will we witness a final throwdown or a file transfer? Observe, as both bit-rates, and blood pressures rise. Brought to you by WoWi and KGpanels, in partnership with Lunarsphere. Live via webcam, we now present......
DON'T USE MY ART, MY ACHY BREAKY ART!
01-13-09, 11:46 PM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by khurzog View Post
/me giggles
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-13-09, 11:58 PM   #12
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

NEXT ON U.I.-P.I. ......
In a world of bitter copyright law. We bring you a brutal confrontation between Skunkwerks, a graphics designer, and Askyn, a gamer after his art. How far will Askyn go? Does Skunkwerks have what it takes to protect his digital rights? Will we witness a final throwdown or a file transfer? Observe, as both bit-rates, and blood pressures rise. Brought to you by WoWi and KGpanels, in partnership with Lunarsphere. Live via webcam, we now present......

ROFL!!
01-14-09, 12:05 AM   #13
Riddrick
A Cliff Giant

NEXT ON U.I.-P.I. ......
lol, khurzog you sound like OXhorn
RUN when you see me becuse
i´am going to be soooo loaded!!!
If you don´t knock on the doors,
don´t expect a good welcome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya2KR4VQwu4
Now the real killing begins!!

Warsong
01-14-09, 03:45 AM   #14
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

NEXT ON U.I.-P.I. ......
lol, That is a nice little thing to read as the morning coffee kicks in. It helps to get the day off to a good start. Now were is that popcorn?
01-15-09, 07:57 AM   #15
Cyn325
A Theradrim Guardian

NEXT ON U.I.-P.I. ......
ROFLMAO (do I date myself if I actually recognize the song pun???? lol)
01-15-09, 08:11 AM   #16
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

NEXT ON U.I.-P.I. ......
"yooo like chill out maaaan ... I was jus' 'askyn' dude" :P
01-15-09, 05:57 PM   #17
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Cyn325 View Post
ROFLMAO (do I date myself if I actually recognize the song pun???? lol)
If you "dating" yourself because of the reference to Acky Breaky Heart (by Billy Ray Cyrus) then your really not THAT old ... the song only came out in '92 (17 years ago).

Now if the song was dating back to the 60's ore something ... that would be a different story
01-18-09, 11:19 PM   #18
Riddrick
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
If you "dating" yourself because of the reference to Acky Breaky Heart (by Billy Ray Cyrus) then your really not THAT old ... the song only came out in '92 (17 years ago).

Now if the song was dating back to the 60's ore something ... that would be a different story
And if i recognize Beethovens 5, how old am i...
It's just a mather of taste and what people you have meet in your life, young and old.
RUN when you see me becuse
i´am going to be soooo loaded!!!
If you don´t knock on the doors,
don´t expect a good welcome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya2KR4VQwu4
Now the real killing begins!!

Warsong

Last edited by Riddrick : 01-18-09 at 11:51 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What ui is this at the bottom of screen shoot?