02-02-09, 05:09 PM   #1
Kruskk
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Requesting a Character Sheet Mod

I am looking for a mod or someone to make a quick mod that would change what is shown on the character sheet when brought up. Instead of seeing a 3-D model of your character, turn buttons, resists, and 2 drop-menu windows, it would show your resists across the top in the block, no 3-D model unless you click a button, and all 5 of the drop-menu info in one window. Or in this case, no sub-window, but just the grey bg and text information.

This is so I dont have to change menus around so much when I want to view certain stats and info.

If there is a mod that can do something like this or anyone that could program something like this, please let me know.

Also for the resists would it be possible to add a line to the mouse over window to give a percentage value of the resist versus either your current target or against a mob of the same level?

Last edited by Kruskk : 02-03-09 at 09:33 AM.
02-02-09, 06:29 PM   #2
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I have to admit I would second this mod as being very useful, sadly I dont know anything about coding so I am pretty useless in that department just thinhk this would be useful mod.

- Winston Churchill
02-02-09, 06:43 PM   #3
cloudwolf
A Black Drake
I could try and make this but it wouldn't be replacing the default ui and would be very simple. also would just be a basic frame that you open through a chat command (if you wan't a more complex version you would have to get some one else)
02-02-09, 07:34 PM   #4
Sythalin
Curse staff

Originally Posted by cloudwolf View Post
I could try and make this but it wouldn't be replacing the default ui and would be very simple. also would just be a basic frame that you open through a chat command (if you wan't a more complex version you would have to get some one else)
Instead of a chat command, you could always either

a) force replace the character keybinding to your frame instead
b) hook into the function call for showing the frame, suppressing the original and calling your own instead

I'd also like to see this mod, unfortunately I just started a major project that will engulf my time or I'd write it.
02-02-09, 08:04 PM   #5
cloudwolf
A Black Drake
Chaos inc i'm a beginner to coding for this. I don't think it would be in my capacity so far to override an old frame or bind it to open when character menu opens. i could eventually try after getting the base look and work. i will work on this later.
02-02-09, 11:05 PM   #6
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Why has no one made this before? Awesome idea, even at the most simple level, it would be extremely useful.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Requesting a Character Sheet Mod