12-22-14, 07:31 PM   #1
CyberZombie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Icompatible: Lightheaded / One minute Freeze at startup

...and stutters every couple seconds.

First - THANK YOU! I've missed this addon.

My guess is there is an addon conflict somewhere, but I haven't yet found the culprit (I use a lot of addons.) Has anyone else run into this?
12-22-14, 07:45 PM   #2
blackpups
A Fallenroot Satyr
Yes I am having the same problem. I am running Carbonite, Carbonite Notes/Quest/Warehouse, Lightheaded, Titan Panel, and Tom Tom. I had to disable Tom Tom because I was getting constant LUA errors with Carbonite enabled, but I miss my arrow.

With those add-ons enabled (except Tom Tom, which is disabled) I get at least a full minute of freeze when I first start up the game. Then it flashes, seems to reload the UI, and begins working again.
12-22-14, 08:02 PM   #3
CyberZombie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I'm running LightHeaded - checking that now.

YES - all fine now. Time to submit a bug to them.

Last edited by CyberZombie : 12-22-14 at 08:05 PM.
12-22-14, 08:22 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by blackpups View Post
Yes I am having the same problem. I am running Carbonite, Carbonite Notes/Quest/Warehouse, Lightheaded, Titan Panel, and Tom Tom. I had to disable Tom Tom because I was getting constant LUA errors with Carbonite enabled, but I miss my arrow.

With those add-ons enabled (except Tom Tom, which is disabled) I get at least a full minute of freeze when I first start up the game. Then it flashes, seems to reload the UI, and begins working again.
Are you using just tomtom, or other parts to it aswell..... I am running tomtom and can't seem to get it to cause any of the reported errors.
12-22-14, 08:50 PM   #5
CyberZombie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

It wasn't TomTom - it was LightHeaded.
12-22-14, 09:17 PM   #6
blackpups
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Are you using just tomtom, or other parts to it aswell..... I am running tomtom and can't seem to get it to cause any of the reported errors.
I am running just tomtom - I didn't know there were other parts to it.

I think with the problem reported here, Lightheaded and Carbonite conflict in making the quest log open to the classic version. LH was fixing that problem but I notice Carbonite is as well (and doing a better job of it). But if I want the quest comments too, I have to keep using LH.
12-26-14, 12:40 PM   #7
twcazhd136
A Kobold Labourer
i have not experienced anything that severe, however i do get a 10-12 second lag spike when i log in if, i have carbonite maps and either quests or warehouse loading, if it is just maps then there is no lag spike.
after that initial spike the game seems to run just fine.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Icompatible: Lightheaded / One minute Freeze at startup