12-24-14, 07:43 AM   #1
rstalcup
A Kobold Labourer
No MiniMap

Hi I have tried this on 3 different toons a 90 Rouge (Banker) 93 lvling Lock, and 100 Monk, in all 3 cases no MiniMap. I have download from both Github and curse, Ihave deleted all file from WoW directory, and reinstalled/copied 4 times and still no MiniMap,no erroe messages and everything else seams to be working okay. Have been using Carbonite since you had to pay for it days and love it, I want my MiniMap back, the Main map works great. Am I missing a setting somewhere or what???
12-24-14, 07:57 AM   #2
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by rstalcup View Post
Hi I have tried this on 3 different toons a 90 Rouge (Banker) 93 lvling Lock, and 100 Monk, in all 3 cases no MiniMap. I have download from both Github and curse, Ihave deleted all file from WoW directory, and reinstalled/copied 4 times and still no MiniMap,no erroe messages and everything else seams to be working okay. Have been using Carbonite since you had to pay for it days and love it, I want my MiniMap back, the Main map works great. Am I missing a setting somewhere or what???
Dear rstalcup,

do you moved your minimap into Carbonitemap?

Greetings Samyonair
12-24-14, 08:03 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by samyonair View Post
Dear rstalcup,

do you moved your minimap into Carbonitemap?

Greetings Samyonair
Did u tried to delete Carbonite settings from WTF folder (SavedVariables)?
12-24-14, 08:23 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try left-clicking the minimap (Carbonite "C") button. It controls the visibility of the minimap.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » No MiniMap