09-01-16, 02:37 AM   #1
vampsygirl85
A Kobold Labourer
Mini map issue

I normally have the mini map in its own square so I can see mobs and quest items blinking in that window But since 7.0.3 all the icons in the mini map are scrambled, huge or not showing up. I have completed fresh installs and various setting changes to try and get the map clear again but unfortunately I have no luck ....especially since I cant see NPC icons or anything but the background on the map now. HELP!!!!!
09-01-16, 02:45 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Attach screenshot.
09-10-16, 01:52 PM   #3
Shamroxx81
A Murloc Raider
I wanted to bump this up since I'm having the same issue. Here are a few screenshots of what I'm seeing on my minimap. The icon scaling is definitely off, and it looks like the blizzard icons are somehow showing along with the carbonite icons. The same issue presents itself with the gathering nodes too. Some of them will show up really large, and flash. The others are really small dots and not blinking at all.

Last edited by Shamroxx81 : 09-10-16 at 01:54 PM. Reason: screen shots didn't show up the first time.
09-10-16, 06:39 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Let me guess, you have node glow enabled?
09-10-16, 08:03 PM   #5
Shamroxx81
A Murloc Raider
If you mean the "minimap node glow delay" in the minimap settings, it's set at 1. If you're talking about a different setting, I'm not sure which one. I haven't changed any of my settings in since the day I initially installed the addon.
09-11-16, 02:30 PM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Yep that's the setting... turning it to 0 will fix the issue until I have time to yank the images out of the datafiles and redo the glow for legion, they are using a new file now so all the positions are off from the old one.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Mini map issue