11-07-08, 11:33 AM   #1
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Hitsmode Arrow Question

Is it possible to hide the scroll arrows on hitsmode? I like to have the arrows on the main chat window on the left (I'm using a mazzle clone right now), but the 2 smaller windows on the right, I have set up for combat damage on one, and loot info on the other. The arrows get in the way. Can they be hidden? Or can the be flopped to the other side? I looked though the hitsmode options and didn't see it or couldn't figure it out.

Thank for the help

-Star
11-07-08, 04:09 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you are using Prat (or similar), you'll have to configure no arrows with that I believe (90% sure). Should be chat boxes 6 and 7 I believe, but like before, I'm not 100% sure (been awhile since I used it).
11-07-08, 11:26 PM   #3
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
If you are using Prat (or similar), you'll have to configure no arrows with that I believe (90% sure). Should be chat boxes 6 and 7 I believe, but like before, I'm not 100% sure (been awhile since I used it).

Thanks, I will look into it - Star
11-08-08, 05:12 PM   #4
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Starchild View Post
Is it possible to hide the scroll arrows on hitsmode? I like to have the arrows on the main chat window on the left (I'm using a mazzle clone right now), but the 2 smaller windows on the right, I have set up for combat damage on one, and loot info on the other. The arrows get in the way. Can they be hidden? Or can the be flopped to the other side? I looked though the hitsmode options and didn't see it or couldn't figure it out.

Thank for the help

-Star
yep these can be hidden, but you need to have prat installed, which i tthink you must have, type /prat into chat and a config window will appear make sure your on the display settings tab and choose buttons on the left hand side, in there you will see a tick in arrows just remove it
11-09-08, 02:32 AM   #5
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by mikey2k View Post
yep these can be hidden, but you need to have prat installed, which i tthink you must have, type /prat into chat and a config window will appear make sure your on the display settings tab and choose buttons on the left hand side, in there you will see a tick in arrows just remove it
Worked PERFECTLY - TY!!!

-Star

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Hitsmode Arrow Question