05-10-10, 07:53 PM   #1
zenaku
A Murloc Raider
Looking for a pet addon

Hi!

A few months ago, I had an addon for Fubar that had a numerical value for the pet's happiness, up to 350 in the green with the text being the color of the happiness. After some patches, it stopped working and I ended up going to Fortress instead. I thought that the addon was was PetFu and tried using the Fubar2Broker thing, but it didn't work out. Are there any addons that would work in Fortress to show the number of my pet's happiness? I would just try to write it myself, but I don't know how lol. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!
05-11-10, 02:57 PM   #2
Zidomo
A Cliff Giant

No, it was not FuBar-PetFu. That mod was last updated over a year and a half ago; I stopped using it after later WoW patches caused it to start bugging out. It also never provided a number level for pet happiness; it only provided colored text.

But...the working mod that does give you a number showing you your "exact" pet's happiness: FuBar - PetInfoFu. It should work fine with FuBar2Broker & Fortress (or most other LDB display mods).
05-11-10, 10:15 PM   #3
zenaku
A Murloc Raider
I'll give that one a shot, thank you!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a pet addon