03-25-08, 09:02 PM   #1
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Please Help Identify!!

Iam trying to find out what this little square is on my target frame. I have tried using an addon MoveAnything! and also going into Discord frames but I cannot get this thing off my screen. I recently changed my skin and now the square box has become more visable. Thanks for all help!

03-25-08, 09:08 PM   #2
tintingurl
A Frostmaul Preserver

that is where it says or shows a image of what type of class mob/target it is im not too sure if you can take it off though maybe someone will know all i know is thats what it looks like to me
03-25-08, 09:14 PM   #3
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by tintingurl View Post
that is where it says or shows a image of what type of class mob/target it is im not too sure if you can take it off though maybe someone will know all i know is thats what it looks like to me
Thats what I was thinking, I noticed in DUI that there were similar icons that I hid but I have yet to find what this is associated with. I have been going through the target display options of DUi and i have checked hide then unchecked hide for all the options, nothing will get rid of it.

Also when I mouseover the frame in the MoveAnything! addon, it tells me its DUI target frame. I then type in the command to move/hide the frame, and the target frame and the mystery square disappears. So this tells me it must be an icon in the DUI target frame. I just cant disable it without having my whole target frame disappear. I know its a small thing but its really annoying me lol.
03-28-08, 06:53 AM   #4
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

Still cant get rid of this. Anyone have any ideas? The square only shows up in the translucent skin, normally I use the black metal skin and it dosent show because of the black background. But now i want to switch to translucent.

Also, I made another post about resizing the 3d portraits because my resolution isnt supported by Mazzle. But still, is there any way of resizing them? Either by options or another addon? I found that MoveAnything! dosent play nice with resizing the portraits.

Please help, these are the only issues left with the UI after tweaking it for a while to fix the resolution bugs. Once I can get these fixed, It will be PERFECT!

BTW, EXCELLENT job with the UI and updates. It seems you guys put a huge load of work into this and wanna say thanks. I enjoy using the UI everyday.
03-28-08, 11:19 AM   #5
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Not sure if this will help you, but could it be associated with the sound icons that DUF uses? There's a thread on that if you search.
03-28-08, 11:22 PM   #6
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

OK, after I was looking into the DUF config and reading the comments I noticed that when i move the target frames (healthbars, icons, etc) after a fresh Mazzle install I noticed the class icon matches up perfectly in the place of the white square Iam trying to get rid of. But when I hide the class icon in DUF the white box in the target cave background still remains. I have even gone as far as opening the floating cave file in windows explorer and there is no white square in the pic. Just a solid background. So if the sqaure is part of the floating cave background, why isnt it showing up when I open floati~1.tga? Is this square part of any default Mazzle files? I dont know what else to try, all icons for the target frame in DUF are set to hidden. Iam determined to get this annoying little box off my screen, Any other suggestions would be greatly apreciated, thanks
03-29-08, 10:22 AM   #7
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Doriginal1 View Post
OK, after I was looking into the DUF config and reading the comments I noticed that when i move the target frames (healthbars, icons, etc) after a fresh Mazzle install I noticed the class icon matches up perfectly in the place of the white square Iam trying to get rid of. But when I hide the class icon in DUF the white box in the target cave background still remains. I have even gone as far as opening the floating cave file in windows explorer and there is no white square in the pic. Just a solid background. So if the sqaure is part of the floating cave background, why isnt it showing up when I open floati~1.tga? Is this square part of any default Mazzle files? I dont know what else to try, all icons for the target frame in DUF are set to hidden. Iam determined to get this annoying little box off my screen, Any other suggestions would be greatly apreciated, thanks
I'll take a look through DUF for that stuff... Since DUF isn't maintained by the original author I'm not sure there will be a fix. The square you're talking about is probably an error in the way the hidden frame is rendered.
03-29-08, 11:40 AM   #8
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have this problem as well on ONE of my char and not on the others. It shows up this way in one of my little used bank alts and as i am constantly tweaking the ui it most obviously has to be a setting in duf that i havnt changed on that char. I will try to find time to locate the diff and see if i cant hunt the prob down.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Please Help Identify!!