03-03-07, 03:01 AM   #1
Everto
A Kobold Labourer
Wow Crash

Hey everyone, I read all the FAQ's, used the search button, and tried everything, but I can't find an answer to my question though :<.

Since I installed MazzleUI, my game crashes after about 1 minute. It just says BOOM, and WoW quits. I've never had this before and it doesn't happen without Mazzle either.
My PC specs are: (don't laugh)

AMD Athlon 2400+ (~2Ghz)
Nvidia GForce FX5500+
1 Ggb RAM-Memory
and a great harddisk

I have NO idea what could be causing this. I don't get a Error report from WoW error, so I really can't give any additional information.

Please help me, this UI rocks!

Everto

PS: I'm running Windows XP Pro, not a mac :>
03-03-07, 11:14 AM   #2
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Are you having video problems before the crash? Does it say wow crashed cause of something to do with memory or video memory?
Can't really try and help you if you don't have any sort of specifics, I had some issues with wow crashing lately and I updated my video card drivers and have been fine since (mine kept saying i was running outta video memory and would crash).
Give Locks Green Fire!!!
03-03-07, 02:24 PM   #3
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Did you increase the addon memory to the recommended 75Mb?

Do you have the latest drivers for your video card, motherboard, etc...?

Like Durzil said previously, more specifics would be helpful.
03-09-07, 01:25 AM   #4
sscootzz
A Defias Bandit

Unhappy I can identify with crashing, but it's post-logout...

Hey, I've noticed a similar symptom. However, I've convinced myself that it's completely operator headspace on my part. I've tried to drop-in some AddOns, but without much ryhme, reason, research, or rationale. I get out of something what I put into it, and I'd been putting in a hodge-podge of other AddOns...getting a hodge-podge of strange symptoms as a result, including a crash when I either logout or exit game from the <ESC> menu. So be sure that the symptom is not caused by non-Mazzle AddOns. Now that I've read the MazzleUI FAQ, I have a better feel for what is optionable and what to leave be. Good luck and good times!! This way to MazzleUI FAQ!!

Last edited by sscootzz : 03-09-07 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Wanted to add the FAQ url...
03-16-07, 06:42 PM   #5
konstantine7
A Murloc Raider
Yeah I crash every 30 seconds when I'm in Shat. Only happens in shat, very weird.
03-16-07, 07:17 PM   #6
fatty
A Murloc Raider
one thing you might want to try is more memory since wow uses almost 500mb to run plus xp and everything eslse it may be causes the memory to max out for a sec then kill wow, that is what i had to do to fix mine whne i first used mazzle

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Wow Crash