04-26-19, 05:56 PM   #1
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Something like Azeroth Auto Pilot... except for main/primary questing..

Doesn't have to have all the auto pilot stuff, but I'm wondering if there's an addon out there to help direct me to the quests I need to complete the zone and important conquest lines. I noticed that in some cases (like in Stormsong) there are less the obvious quests you need to pick up to progress a chapter.
04-26-19, 07:37 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't feel that you need something like that (of course, I COULD be wrong, you know). When I started playing WoW, my son explained to me that all I had to do is to pick up EVERY quest that was available in the area. That way I would have all the quest's I needed. That little piece of advice has never failed me.

I played the game from early Burning Crusade to early Legeon. Then my computer had a "overload" and I've been unable to replace it. My go-to questing addon was Carbonite, and I don't feel that you could go wrong with it.

Keep in mind that I haven't been able to play since late August of 2016, so............

EDIT: Carbonite is a large questing addon, including it's own map module, and it (currently, as far as I know) does not have a really good documentation. There are a lot of things that you can do with it that are not documented. Imagine that, an addon for a game (a very popular game, by the way) that is not well documented ....... is not well documented.......
\EDIT

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-27-19 at 08:22 AM. Reason: more blah blah blah.
04-27-19, 07:46 AM   #3
jeruku
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It has been a long time since I have used it but something like WoW-Pro should work. It should, for the most part, lead you to nearly every corner of a zone including quests that drop from monsters, if implemented.
04-29-19, 09:04 PM   #4
Comicus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Having you tried the BtWQuests line of addons and Dugi Questing Essential, they have helped me bunches.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Something like Azeroth Auto Pilot... except for main/primary questing..