View Poll Results: Would you also be interested in this Mod?
Yes 4 80.00%
No 0 0%
Maybe 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

03-23-05, 04:17 AM   #1
Whachuga
A Murloc Raider

Would a Bank slot mod be feasible?

Heya one and all...

I was using "All In One Inventory" for a while. But sense Blizzard decided to make there own version of the add on buttons. And considering the fact that the "Feed Pet Button" & "Tracking Menu" are both stand alones, i decided to ditch cosmos all together. I also picked up "My Inventory" because i wanted to view all my bag slots at once.

But i started to wonder if maybe they had a stand alone mod, that would allow me to view all of my bank slots at once.. Does anyone know if such a mod is out and about? Or is anyone thinking they are able to tackle this challenge? I dont even know if it's feasible to make this mod, sense I have no clue on how to do the XML, but any info as to weather or not this UI mod is out there, or able to be created would be great to know.
03-25-05, 09:29 AM   #2
ngohailong
A Murloc Raider
http://wow.jaslaughter.com/BankItems.asp?
03-25-05, 10:19 AM   #3
Remelio

From the sound of it they're looking for more of a "show all the bank slots at once even whats in my bags" than a "show my bank from anywhere" type of mod.
03-27-05, 04:45 AM   #4
Whachuga
A Murloc Raider

Yeah, i was checking to see if there was one that was possibly a show all.. But i've brought this idea up to some XML fanatics i've known and aparently this wouldnt be an easy thing for someone to do. So i dont expect to see an option like this i suppose..

Just thought it would be nice to open the bank and have everything displayed to me, like with my inventory heh.
03-30-05, 07:23 AM   #5
Rick_Hunter
A Kobold Labourer

Hm, thats is an easy one.
Look for "AF_ToggleBags" (Sorry can't remenber the Link).
Opens all bags at vendors/trading/AH/Bank.
Opens also all Bankbags. Works fine.
09-16-05, 12:22 PM   #6
Atrophical
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
OneBag does this; the only problem with the mod lies within trying to purchase new bank bagslots. Because the button they provided doesn't trigger the confirmation, it doesn't work. You have to disable the addon, log in, buy the bagslot, and enable the addon again, if you want to do that.

Despite that, for all other purposes, OneBag is sexier and BETTER (I said it) than the other "all in one" type inventory displays.
09-16-05, 12:33 PM   #7
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Bank mod is definatly worth it. It allows you to see everything in one screen. Very useful.

Which one varies. I use MyBank. It uses a custom window, which means you can open it anywhere and doesn't close any other windows you have open.

It does have the limiations in that it doesn't correctly purchase bank slots, but you can easily disable it through a command line, by your slow and then renable MyBank again.
09-16-05, 12:35 PM   #8
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
Originally Posted by Whachuga
Heya one and all...

I was using "All In One Inventory" for a while. But sense Blizzard decided to make there own version of the add on buttons. And considering the fact that the "Feed Pet Button" & "Tracking Menu" are both stand alones, i decided to ditch cosmos all together. I also picked up "My Inventory" because i wanted to view all my bag slots at once.

But i started to wonder if maybe they had a stand alone mod, that would allow me to view all of my bank slots at once.. Does anyone know if such a mod is out and about? Or is anyone thinking they are able to tackle this challenge? I dont even know if it's feasible to make this mod, sense I have no clue on how to do the XML, but any info as to weather or not this UI mod is out there, or able to be created would be great to know.
OneBag has OneBankBag int here too

http://www.wowace.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with
09-16-05, 01:39 PM   #9
Atrophical
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Echo, echo, echo... :P
09-16-05, 01:47 PM   #10
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
link, link, link hehe.

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Would a Bank slot mod be feasible?