09-17-05, 12:06 AM   #1
Theseus
A Kobold Labourer
Moving the BibMod ingame Menu?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to move the BibMod menu.

On one character it's default located in the bottom keft with half of the buttons off the edge of the screen. The toolbars were all nice and neat and I could move and change around to my leisure.

On another character it's located roughly in the mid-center of my screen and all the buttons the option to minimize it there, but still a terrible location for me. The toolbars on the other hand are going every which way, overlapping, some off the edge of the screen - it was ugly, I should have screen-shotted it, but they're easily movable so I took care of it.

On another character it's dead center in the screen and the toolbars were normal.

I don't really understand why it and the toolbars are defaulting at different locations on different chars, but the only thing I care about is moving the menu so I'm able to access buttons like hiding background for anchor and active buffs and such.

Thanks!

Edit: The Menu is stuck in the bottom left off the edge so I cant see the drag button, I had said right.

Last edited by Theseus : 09-17-05 at 12:21 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Moving the BibMod ingame Menu?