09-08-05, 11:39 AM   #1
Twykletoez
A Defias Bandit
Ignore / Friends List Notes?

Maybe there's already a macro and I haven't searched the right locations yet, but I was wondering if there is an "Ignore List" macro that will add *notes* to those you've ignored. How many times have you ignored someone for begging for ... Gold, Water, Food, Buffs, Items, anything you consider to be begging? Then again, how many times have you ignored someone for Ninjalooting, being a jerk, or for being a jerk (I know I put it twice).
On the flipside of the that token, how many times have you added a friend for any of a variety of reasons; nice, helpful, good mage, leatherworker, etc.
I was wondering if there's a macro out there that will allow you to have notes on your friends, and those you've chosen to ignore. There are a few times I've gotten in a raid group and wondered why I couldn't hear some rogue speaking, then I finally realize it's because that rogue is worthless, and I leave the raid. Seriously, though, I just chose a rogue as an example, and I hope my point made it across.
09-08-05, 11:43 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
I use the CT_PlayerNotes, you can find it on their home site, here. Works great. Notes for friends, jerks, guildmates, whatever.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
09-08-05, 12:00 PM   #3
Twykletoez
A Defias Bandit
You're fast!

Thanks so much! I'll go check it out, and thanks again for being so prompt and providing a productive response!
09-08-05, 12:14 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
You're welcome. Hope it does what you want.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Ignore / Friends List Notes?