09-14-05, 07:24 PM   #1
Drakis
A Kobold Labourer

Bibmob 4.4 - empty window bug

Just downloaded and installed Bibmod 4.4. Love this UI with its sizable windows etc BUT there seems to be a bug when you move you cursor over a empty area of the screen ~ an empty window that resemble a tooltip window appears without any text in it and then fades like a tooltip.

This is distracting to say the least. Is anyone else getting this and does anyone know how to fix it.

Oh and while im here can anyone recommend a target mod that gives target info in the target window. ie Class, lvl...etc etc.

Help would be muchly appreciated.

Last edited by Drakis : 09-14-05 at 07:27 PM.
09-17-05, 08:17 PM   #2
Pagdwa
A Kobold Labourer
I think I have the same problem, but here is what I wrote up (I at first thought perl was giving me this problem, but I realzie that it could be perl, bibmod or titan panel)

Everytime I log on perl seems to hijack and use the tooltips for itself. That is, it just shows a blank tooltip with no info on it. I have it docked in the bottom right corner with bibmod. Whenever I log in (like 75% of the time) perl takes the tooltip and moves it around to the last place a popup window was (and makes it blank in the proccess). This includes when I mouse over somthing on my titan panel, or on my minimap.

It doesn't happen everytime I log on either, so that makes testing it a little harder.

Has anyone recreated this problem? Is it bibmod, or somthing else?
Thanks for your help!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bibmob 4.4 - empty window bug