11-14-10, 11:03 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 11/14: Doodlepad

Doodlepad:

Doodlepad is a new art pad addon on the market that looks very promising. In addition to a whiteboard type background, it allows you to select from dungeon maps a background to use - even letting you select an area of that map with your mouse to crop your background. (Meaning that you can have it centered on a boss room in a dungeon, for example.) There is also a toolbar where you can choose to draw, create a text box, or create shapes. There are many mouse short cuts, such as right-click to undo an action, double-click to insert text, scroll-wheel with the pen to change color, etc. All of your pictures are saved in the "story board", which you can also scroll through with your mouse. And, of course, all of your pictures may be shared with other users of Doodlepad.

Get creative today, and read up on all the magical things Doodlepad has in store here.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-15-10, 07:58 PM   #2
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I approve this. Should be integrated into the game as it's very handy.

Also the picks have so little response, should be more activity in the comment fields here.
11-15-10, 08:38 PM   #3
Waky
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I love this addon! lol
11-16-10, 03:01 AM   #4
Humbedooh
A Defias Bandit

I wanna thank my producer, the rest of the cast, Jerry from the local Deli for believing in me, my wonderful family who've supported me through the good times and the bad.....I promised myself I wouldn't cry

HI MOM!!!

If you guys have any suggestions or other remarks regarding Doodlepad, do let me know, either here or in the comment section of the project.

And yes, here's a banana

Last edited by Humbedooh : 11-16-10 at 03:24 AM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 11/14: Doodlepad