10-18-09, 07:19 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 10/18: Autograph, Spell List, & TwentyTwenty (all new)

Autograph:

(no screenshot)

Does your framerate drop when in raids? Have trouble seeing a boss or mobs through a storm of Blizzard and Rain of Fire casts? There is a CVar setting in the game which controls spell detail, called "particle density" - turn it up, you get pretty spell graphics; turn it down, they're more sparse. Autograph automatically adjusts this setting based on the size of your raid. The more raid members in your group, the lower it will set it. When in Wintergrasp, it will set it to the minimum.

Save your framerates by downloading the addon here.

Spell List:

This addon is a searchable database of spells found in the game. The addon's scanner takes a range of spell IDs and queries the server to see if a spell is associated with the ID. If so, it stores the spell in the database. Many of the spells in the database are not actually accessible in the game (replaced by something else, placeholders, etc.), or are those cast by NPCs. You can also find spells cast by usable items, talents, etc. This addon is useful for basic browsing of spell data or for finding spell IDs for buff/debuff addons' filter features. Spell List also allows you to compare two spells side by side.

Find out more of what Spell List can do by viewing its download page.

TwentyTwenty:

TwentyTwenty doesn't have any real effect on the game itself, but it could help you save your eyesight in "real life" - as well as some money. I know that for me, after hours of playing WoW, questing, raiding, coding, ... My eyes are tired, sore, dry, and I might start getting a headache. Why? Because I was staring at the screen for too long, and forgetting the 20-20-20 rule. This addon will remind you every 20 minutes to look at something 20+ feet away for 20 seconds. This allows your eyes to change focus, get away from the glare of the computer screen, get a chance to blink and rehydrate, and save you on headaches, eye strain, and optometrist bills.

Save your eyes and download TwentyTwenty here.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 10/18: Autograph, Spell List, & TwentyTwenty (all new)