10-25-09, 07:32 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 10/25: TisTheSeason (new) & VirtualPlates (new)

TisTheSeason:

Do you like to do the seasonal holiday achievements? Or are you just a kid at heart and love to Trick or Treat? Have a lot of alts to keep track of? TisTheSeason keeps track of how long it has been since all of your characters have trick or treated last. It also lets you see which characters have done the dailies. TisTheSeason has support for Winterveil and Love Is In the Air (Valentine's Day) seasonal quests/achievements also.

Read more about the addon at its download page.

VirtualPlates:

I'm sure many people, including myself, find it hard to play with the nameplates enabled. There have been several addons which try their hand at making nameplates easier to use and look at. Blizzard has even added features to them (threat display, castbar) giving them more use. In the next patch, you will be able to set the nameplates to overlap each other. But I think this addon may be the one to make nameplates bearable for myself and others. VirtualPlates scales nameplates based on their distance from the camera (your screen distance). Closer units will have larger nameplates, while those further away have smaller. This allows them to look integrated into the world, as opposed to just sitting there on top. In addition, this addon should work with any addon that modifies the look of the nameplates.

Enhance your nameplate experience, and download VirtualPlates here.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 10/25: TisTheSeason (new) & VirtualPlates (new)