12-08-06, 06:52 PM   #1
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
New Emergency monitor

I am really bummed about losing Squishy and Needy. When doing battlegrounds I like to heal close by people, but without those addons, it's too hard to keep track of who is getting hit and needs healing. Is there any way to get these addons back after 2.0 Raid healing isnt too hard because everyone is usually close to me and I can just watch the raid unit frames.
12-08-06, 07:31 PM   #2
coh
A Kobold Labourer
Use Grid now, there wont be a "sorting" Addon anymore.
12-09-06, 11:38 AM   #3
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cork will be converted to an OOC mod whenever I get around to it. I've been focusing on my simpler mods as of late.

Beside you shouldn't need Cork in combat...
12-09-06, 01:18 PM   #4
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by coh
Use Grid now, there wont be a "sorting" Addon anymore.
I am not sure what you mean by sorting, but if it is picking which target is higher prioity, I dont care about that. I just want something that will tell me who is in range and maybe a health bar like needy or squishy. I havent looked into grids too much, all I saw was a huge window. I will check it out some more tho.
12-09-06, 02:46 PM   #5
Starforsaken
A Defias Bandit
I was looking for something similar too and just tried Grid. Thanks coh, I really like it.
12-09-06, 02:50 PM   #6
Starforsaken
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by bacon360
I am not sure what you mean by sorting, but if it is picking which target is higher prioity, I dont care about that. I just want something that will tell me who is in range and maybe a health bar like needy or squishy. I havent looked into grids too much, all I saw was a huge window. I will check it out some more tho.
You can kind of do something like that with Grid. It's very customizable so you can basically make the health bar of your party members show in different ways. I set mine up so the name/health bar fades out when the person is out of range. You can also make it completely disappear if you like so it would only shows the people in range but you still might have gaps between the people who are in range.
12-10-06, 04:51 AM   #7
jedimax
A Kobold Labourer
mhm ...

it's not what i was looking for.

but because it seems, that there won't be an emergency monitor for some time i tested grid an have to say, that grid ist similar to ctra, but a little bit better.

its better than without this addon so i will use it an promote it to my priest-friends.

thanks for at least one addon that works
12-10-06, 05:18 AM   #8
mizrolist
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There won't be any addon like the old Emergency Monitor, because Blizzard blocked some scripts.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » New Emergency monitor