03-23-08, 07:41 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 3/23: IHML - I Have Macro LOL! (new)

IHML - I Have Macro LOL!

IHML has been in testing for about a month over at wowace and was released to our site this week. This mod gives you one macro which automagically changes what it is depending on what zone you're in or which BigWigs boss module is enabled. All you have to do is put the IHML macro (the mod creates this for you and you can find it in your macro window) on one of your action bars.

It comes preloaded with various macros for Vashj, Curator, bombing in Skettis, using the Booterang in Netherwing Ledge, etc. You can also add your own macros using the options menu pictured above.

You can read more about IHML on its wiki page and its download page.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to our site, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Dolby : 03-30-08 at 01:53 PM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 3/23: IHML - I Have Macro LOL! (new)