02-24-08, 05:48 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 2/24: Xparky (new)

Xparky:

I always loved FuXPFu, but lately I've been keeping FuBar off of my screen - either by having it hidden until mouseover, or being stored on my Dash. So, I would have to always show my FuBar/Dash if I wanted to see my xp bar.

Well, Wobin, FuXPFu's author has just released the successor to his popular FuBar addon, and it no longer requires the use of FuBar. The Xparky xp and rep bars can be attached to any side (top, bottom, right, left) of any named frame. It also comes with a "Lego Block" that contains your xp information (percentage, left to go, etc).

The screenshot above is the Xparky xp and reputation bars attached to the Lego Block. If you wish to hide the Lego Block, you will first need to anchor your bars to another frame - or else they will hide with it. If you don't know the name of the frame, or just as a nifty way to make it easy, click the "Hook to Frame" button from the Framelink menu. Your cursor will change to have a blue outline, and you can click on whichever frame you wish to attach the bars to.

For more information about Xparky and to see more screenshots, go to its download page.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to our site, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Cairenn : 02-26-08 at 05:02 PM.
02-24-08, 08:47 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I'm a noob!

Apparently, I missed the glaring red button that allows you to anchor Xparky bars to a frame without knowing what the frame is called. So, I edited the above pick to add that in and remove the script to find a frame's name. Wobin made me feel a bit better though, and said that I wasn't the only one who had missed it. He plans on changing the layout of that option panel, though, so no one else skims over it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Cairenn : 02-26-08 at 05:02 PM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 2/24: Xparky (new)