12-05-10, 11:33 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 12/5: Custom Flight Map (new) & Flight Map Enhanced (new)

I hope that all of our American friends had a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday last week! Two very interesting flight map addons were uploaded this week, and I wanted to show you them both!

Custom Flight Map:

Ever wish you could have something like HandyNotes but for your flight map? Customize the icon, size, and color of the hubs you visit most, or least, or those next to raid entrances. Be able to pick out where you want to go at a glance.

Customize your flight points and visit the addon's download page.

Flight Map Enhanced:

Did you ever just *know* where you wanted to go when visiting a flight master, but didn't want to have to search through the map to find the specific flight point? Wish you could just pick your destination from a list? FME will add all known flight paths to a new window, allowing you to do just that.

Get where you're going faster and get the addon here.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-06-10, 03:54 AM   #2
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Yeah i dig this addon

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 12/5: Custom Flight Map (new) & Flight Map Enhanced (new)