07-18-10, 03:41 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 7/18: Iconic (new)

Iconic:

Do you ever feel like you're searching endlessly for the perfect icon for your macro? Sometimes it's not as easy as choosing the ? icon and specifying it with #show or #showtoolip. Your macro might be a series of slash commands, or text for chat, or raid announcements, etc. Iconic adds a search box to the bottom of the macro icon frame, allowing you to search via keyword through the icons. The addon searches through the file names of the icons to find matches for you, and a database of keywords per icon is on the author's to-do list.

Find the icon you're looking for, and read more about the author's plans by visiting the addon's download page.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-20-10, 05:25 AM   #2
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I actually always wondered why there wasn't a search bar before! This is actually very nice, very simple, but very nice. Thanks for showcasing it!
07-25-10, 09:25 PM   #3
Conj
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for featuring my mod!

I'm glad you all found it useful enough to warrant recognition. Rest assured, I've continued to work on Iconic in what little spare time I've had. I made some big changes, but ran into a deal-breaking limitation of the WoW API. If I can't figure out a suitable workaround soon, I'll move on to sorting out other improvements.

Cheers!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 7/18: Iconic (new)