11-16-08, 06:35 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 11/16: Death Knight mods

Well, the expansion is here and the servers are flooded. How many of you have created Death Knights? And how many of you are searching for addons to use with them? There have been several cool Death Knight mods created already - check out our Death Knight download section. Here are a few that were updated this week:

ComeHere:

Any Death Knight will tell you that Death Grip is one of the best spells ever. And who *isn't* reminded of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat when you use it? Well, tinyu put together a mod that plays audio files of Scorpion saying "Come here!" and "Get over here!" whenever your Death Knight uses the Death Grip ability. Now, the voice doesn't have to be in your head (and who wants voices in their heads?)

For more information and to download the addon, see its download page.

Magic Runes:

This is a rune cooldown display addon. You can either supplement the default rune display with it, or replace it all together. There are many options for how to display it, including orientation (horizontal or vertical), font, bar texture, whether the bars are ordered by time or rune type, whether you want the bars only, icons only, or both, etc. The addon is still in development, so more features are in the works as well. If you have suggestions or come across any bugs, then let its author know what you would like to see from the addon.

To read more and try it yourself, see here.

RuneWatch:

This addon uses custom graphics to display your runic power, your runes' cooldowns, and it also tracks diseases on your target. There are several different skins included, as well as a compact version. There is an option to use custom or default rune icons as well. This mod is also still currently in development, and more features are planned and added with each version. You can be involved in the feature suggestion process!

Read more about it and download it here.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 11-17-08 at 10:40 AM.
11-17-08, 09:43 AM   #2
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Mortal Kombat*
11-17-08, 10:40 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
bah... I knew that. But no... I had to go and spell things correctly. Thanks, septor.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-17-08, 09:32 PM   #4
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I do what I can.
05-09-09, 05:19 PM   #5
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
wow i didnt even know my mod made a pick of the week lol
05-14-09, 10:33 PM   #6
jacob18d
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Runevolution never makes this, and it's pretty much one of the most amazing DK rune addons I've seen.
05-14-09, 10:37 PM   #7
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

This was a pick of the week before Runevolution was released.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
05-21-09, 05:22 PM   #8
jacob18d
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I see. Someone resurrected this thread to the top of the list and I fell into it thinking it was new. This thread is months old.

My mistake =D
05-21-09, 05:29 PM   #9
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by jacob18d View Post
I see. Someone resurrected this thread to the top of the list and I fell into it thinking it was new. This thread is months old.

My mistake =D
Not a problem.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 11/16: Death Knight mods