04-12-09, 03:08 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 4/12: Tabard-O-Matic (updated)

Tabard-O-Matic:

Did you know that there are currently 38 tabards that use this icon? (Yes, I counted, looking at Wowhead's list.) Do you find yourself drowning in a sea of white tabard icons? Or even other tabard icons that don't quite reflect what the tabard really looks like? Give Tabard-O-Matic a try then! It will replace all tabard icons with an image of the actual tabard itself. Find the tabard you are looking for in a quick glance - no more scanning through all of the tooltips.

To try it out yourself, see its download page.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
Attached Images

"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-12-09, 03:14 PM   #2
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Very cool idea.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]
04-13-09, 09:44 PM   #3
Fritos
A Murloc Raider
Thank you very much for making this the pick of the week.

This originally was just a personal mod, cause I got so tired of trying to find the right Tabard. But, then thought that others might also have the same frustration so decided to release it to the masses and started supporting other Inventory Systems per requests.

For those that use it, I do hope you enjoy it. I think Blizzard might have taken a queue in 3.1 (from this mod, LOL.. Kidding. ) and started to make Tabards look more individual (Although, I still think I like mine better)
04-19-09, 01:37 AM   #4
jasje
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Rly nice idea i give it a shot as i have ton's of tabards;-)

Tukui | Github
04-19-09, 02:07 AM   #5
Trond
A Cliff Giant

I love this addon, finally a way to seperate easily between my tabards

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 4/12: Tabard-O-Matic (updated)