09-07-08, 11:00 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 9/7: eXPeritia (new) & QuestQuery (new)

eXPeritia:

eXPeritia is a new experience bar addon, which doesn't look like any other that I have seen before. It has a minimalistic look to it, and can hide when you are not gaining experience. It will show you how much xp you gained with the last kill/quest, and also keep track of how many more kills/quests you need to level at your current rate. I am very picky of what my xp bar looks like, but I had to try this one out when I saw it.

To read more, or download it yourself, see here.

I just noticed that this is the 3rd mod of Cargor's that has been a PotW in as many months. Kudos to your ingenuity.

QuestQuery:

Have you ever wondered what quest an item in your bags was for? How about seeing some mob and thinking you had a quest that mentioned them, but you don't remember what it was? Check out QuestQuery. This addon allows you to search through your quests by using the /qq slash command. You can search through quest titles, descriptions, objectives, zones, and whether they were failed/completed, are dungeon quests, etc. As a bonus in my book, clicking on a result in your chat window will open your quest log to that quest.

To read more about it, see the download page.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to our site, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 9/7: eXPeritia (new) & QuestQuery (new)