08-18-08, 01:15 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Picks for 8/10 and 8/17: 4 mods! o.O

Sorry about the delay in PotW's, folks. I've been busy lately, and plumb forgot on 8/10 cause I spent that time testing the entries to the Addons Gone Crazy contest.

As usual recently, there were SO MANY uploads to the site in the past couple of weeks - I narrowed it down as much as I could, and am still left with 4. So, you'll just have to deal.

LeaveMeAlone:

Standing in Stormwind on my coding/testing alt, I get party invites, guild invites, etc. I'm not the only one annoyed by it, because now there is LeaveMeAlone for those times when you just want to be... left alone. It even lets you put in your own custom message, like "I don't wish to be in a guild" or "I don't do duels" or "who are you?" It will allow these events if the person is on your friends list or in your guild.

So, if you're a loner, having a bad day, or whatever your reasons, check out the download page for more info.

O.B.I. - On Button Information:

Want to know more information about your spells/abilities? How long is left on the debuff you put on your target or how much energy you need before your next Mangle? There are addons that do this via timer bars or announcements, but what if you just want to look at your action bars or don't want any clutter? Then try out O.B.I. - it adds information for any spell/buff/macro of your choice to the button itself.

For more info, check out its download page.

edit: The author has rewritten O.B.I. and renamed it ActionButtonText

InfoBar:

You've heard of Titan Panel, you've heard of FuBar. There are also the new data display addons now like StatBlocks, Fortress, LynStats, etc. But how many of you remember the grand daddy of them all? Previously, Telo's addons were only available via his own site, with threads in the US UI & Macros forum when he updated for each patch. Lucky for us, he decided to move them to wowinterface. InfoPanel and LootLink were my first addons - I thought I'd share with you, too.

Check it out here.

ItemAge:

Ever wonder how long you've had that quest item in your bag? How about a blue world drop you keep trying to sell on the AH - is it time to just vendor it and give up? Now you'll know how long items have been collecting dust in your bags.

Read more and download here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to our site, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 11-17-08 at 10:32 AM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Picks for 8/10 and 8/17: 4 mods! o.O