10-22-14, 08:47 AM   #1
jessica
A Cyclonian
using bigwigs bars , and vem sound.

Hi, I know this can be a bit of hassle but I want to try this, I like bigwigs bars/emphasize, but I also love vem sound, vem is a DBM fork with additional sound for those that don't know. so basically what I was trying to do is, enable both addons, which works, then tried to disable bars/msgs from vem(DBM), I managed to disabled the long bar, and the msgs, but the small bar still shows and I can't disable it from the option.

is there anyway to disable the bars all together from dbm/vem from inside the lau but keep its functionality , aka. sound still working, ideally also I would like dbm/vem to keep the pulses working too, thanks.
10-23-14, 08:19 AM   #2
jessica
A Cyclonian
is it that hard to do this? I tried to play with the lau, but couldn't do it
10-23-14, 09:40 AM   #3
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Why not just pull the sound file from it and use it for yourself in a Sharedmedia then change your Bigwigs sound to it?

You can look the VEM-Core folder and see what sounds he/she directs everything to.

Last edited by Kkthnx : 10-23-14 at 09:48 AM.
10-23-14, 03:33 PM   #4
Xully
A Cyclonian
Thats genius idea, but in practice to do this, I think is very very hard because bigwigs share the same sound to alot of stuff while VEM have specific sound to different things, I dunno if you got VEM or not, but if you have u will understand what I mean

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » using bigwigs bars , and vem sound.