12-08-06, 06:24 AM   #1
Kitkatbar
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy Cryolysis - Update plz!

OMG, I found Cryolysis on your website about a month ago and now ye olde Bliz 2.0 patch has broken it! I found it so helpful, that little circle got rid of a ton of action bars and a great deal of annoyance when doing raid vendoring. Necrosis is updated but it seems to have a different author... plz oh plz can someone update Cryolysis? I'll be your best friend!
12-08-06, 07:06 AM   #2
txamethyst
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Kitkatbar
OMG, I found Cryolysis on your website about a month ago and now ye olde Bliz 2.0 patch has broken it! I found it so helpful, that little circle got rid of a ton of action bars and a great deal of annoyance when doing raid vendoring. Necrosis is updated but it seems to have a different author... plz oh plz can someone update Cryolysis? I'll be your best friend!
rumor has it that the author of both cryolysis and serenity has quit playing so is no longer updating those two mods. both the mage or priest forums have long threads voicing their support for the redevelopment of this mod as well.
12-10-06, 04:05 AM   #3
Xadavus
A Murloc Raider
There is another rumor that original author of Necrosis may work on Cryolysis once he gets around to it since he is busy with Necrosis.

Several other modders have released Cyrolysis-wannabe that many mages have tried and don't work well, don't work at all or have very limited functions.

Best way to get Cryolysis (or others) is to support the author of Necrosis. However I suggest to wait a little while since the project is big and the patch made alot of mess ups. Not that simple to code them especially avoiding any futher bugs. Besides, let the guy play some too

Other than that, have patience and pray.

Xad
12-10-06, 06:31 AM   #4
gariig
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
There is Henge, but it's not even alpha quality yet. So we just need to wait.
12-10-06, 07:06 AM   #5
dJe781
A Kobold Labourer
Arcanum is the strongest Cryolysis alternative, you can find the lastest version here :
http://aenema.zykworlds.net/arcanum/...topic.php?t=64

You just need to register in order to download this beta version.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Cryolysis - Update plz!