03-25-07, 10:26 AM   #1101
zionicest
A Defias Bandit
Target Data Problem

I have been using mazzle ui for weeks now since it was released and this problem just popped up recently. It didnt seem to start until I began doing 25 man raids but I dont think thats the problem. The health and mob info keeps aligning to the left of my target box. I regularly play at 1920 x 1080 wide but have tried changing the resolution and still no fix. After reinstalling and remazzifying several times it is still occurring. There was an earlier post with a similar problem but that fix I dont think applies to me. I'm fresh out of ideas. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

03-25-07, 02:40 PM   #1102
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Zion, that's an unusual aspect ratio, 1.77, that is not supported by the UI. Look around these forums; I forget where I did it, but I posted a suggestion on how you might be able to adjust things by changing the scale in the Mazzifier.

If you're not comfortable with that, you could also just choose to run at the largest 1.6 aspect ratio available to you in the video options. Change to it, and then do a full mazzification. You'll lose a lit bit of clarity that way, but at least it will definitely work.

03-25-07, 08:10 PM   #1103
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Happen to have it handy as I pasted it into an email after reading it (in relation to using it with my 1080p TV).

Well, if it's 1920x1080, that's a 1.77 aspect ratio. Since that actually provides more room than any of the other aspect ratios, you might be able to get it to work just by bumping the scale higher. To do so, modify the line

SetCVar("uiScale", "0.63999998569489");

in Mazzifier.lua, and then remazzify the layout and buttons. It's line 71 in my current file.

03-25-07, 08:40 PM   #1104
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by zionicest
Lol... that is the widest screen I've ever seen... I hate you...

03-26-07, 02:06 AM   #1105
Igarigen
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Iteska
hello everyone,

i searched this thread now for 30 minutes, and i found what i was looking for, but i have problems understanding it righty.

my problem is, when i use mazzle ui playing, and i log off, i get a critical error which says that the memory cant be written.

so far so good, i found someone else with the same problem in the thread.

(what i have to mention is that i am german and live in germany so i dont get all information i would need to understand it)

so a user answered, to remazzle sct.

ist that the solution and the error comes from sct ?

i am using an intel core dual 2,13 with 2 gb ram gf 7500
1280 x 1024 resolution on tft
german wow client

is that something what happens when i did things wrong while confugiring ?

thx to all

I had this Problem too... i just made the clearfont2 addon to not load and works fine now.

Ich hatte das selbe Problem. Nachdem deaktivieren von Clearfont2, bzw nicht mehr laden, hatte ich keine Probleme mehr. Mazzlefizz meinte jedoch, das man veraltete Bibliotheken erneuern sollte.. da muss ich auch zuerst nachlesen

Edit: Ok ich habe jetzt das neueste clearfont2 installiert und wieder aktiviert...und siehe da.. alles funktioniert.

Last edited by Igarigen : 03-26-07 at 02:50 AM.

03-26-07, 03:08 AM   #1106
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Arkive
Happen to have it handy as I pasted it into an email after reading it (in relation to using it with my 1080p TV).

Well, if it's 1920x1080, that's a 1.77 aspect ratio. Since that actually provides more room than any of the other aspect ratios, you might be able to get it to work just by bumping the scale higher. To do so, modify the line

in Mazzifier.lua, and then remazzify the layout and buttons. It's line 71 in my current file.
Thanks Arkive.

And if any of you guys at 1.77 aspect are successfully able to set things up that way, please post and let me know what scale worked for you.

03-26-07, 05:19 PM   #1107
zionicest
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Arkive

hah, thanks for all the detailed comments and suggestions. Didnt realize my widescreen was so special =)

Ok, this looks like a winner but could you possibly direct me to which mazzifier.lua file I should change this in? Is it in the addon folder or one of the saved variable folder. I actually just checked the addon folder file and it looks like it is already set to that scale:

function Mazzifier:Show()
MazzifierAnim = "Wave"
if (GetCVar("uiScale") ~= "0.63999998569489") then SetCVar("uiScale", "0.63999998569489"); end;
if (GetCVar("useUiScale") ~= "1") then SetCVar("useUiScale", "1"); end;

Copied and pasted from C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Mazzifier\Mazzifier.lua

03-27-07, 11:51 AM   #1108
AFrigginHobbit
A Defias Bandit
Skill box question

I have a question about the little box of action bars to the right over all the bottom bar content. Everytime i use/cast something ive placed in the box, it dissapears and i'll have to bring it back up. This is especially annoying on my lower lvl mage because of the extra spells ive placed inside it. Is there a way to lock it in place that ive missed somewhere?

Apologies if this has been answered in a previous post, theres just so many pages!! lol.

thanks!!!

03-27-07, 01:41 PM   #1109
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Read the FAQ. That is the context menu.

03-27-07, 01:44 PM   #1110
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by AFrigginHobbit
I have a question about the little box of action bars to the right over all the bottom bar content. Everytime i use/cast something ive placed in the box, it dissapears and i'll have to bring it back up. This is especially annoying on my lower lvl mage because of the extra spells ive placed inside it. Is there a way to lock it in place that ive missed somewhere?

Apologies if this has been answered in a previous post, theres just so many pages!! lol.

thanks!!!
Take a look at the FAQ's and MazzleOptions regarding the Context Menu. There are a few options that you can use to customize it.

03-27-07, 02:13 PM   #1111
Gabrialdark
A Defias Bandit
I was doing the Chess Event the other day in Karazhan (Rogue) when i went to control a piece i did not have a pet bar and could not move the piece is there a addon i need to enable to have one for this add-on? Also is there a way to enlarge the cast bar for the mob i am fighting so i can better interupt them aside the small cast bar below the mob picture? Please help i like the add-on but it is starting to bug me with the little things, thanks in advance.

03-27-07, 03:03 PM   #1112
AFrigginHobbit
A Defias Bandit
ahhh ok. thanks so much!!

(in regards to my context bar question)

03-27-07, 05:10 PM   #1113
Tkozy
A Kobold Labourer
Incompatable

I got the Cryolisis 1.2.5 mod. When I open up WoW, it says that the add on is incompatable. How can I fix this?

03-27-07, 08:52 PM   #1114
mmiranda119
A Kobold Labourer
I searched, but didn't find a definite answer. How do I disable the 3d models? I've only found how to disable the 3d model animations, but not the models themselves.

Last edited by mmiranda119 : 03-27-07 at 09:13 PM.

03-27-07, 11:23 PM   #1115
Enarion
A Murloc Raider
I got a question with the loot addon.

When something green or higher is looted, the addon places the n/g frame somewhere little higher than the middle of the monitor.
Problem is that yesterday we looted a boss while I was still dead and the n/g frame was below the message that told me to go to the graveyard.
Is there any way to place the frame somewhere else?

03-28-07, 11:49 AM   #1116
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Gabrialdark
I was doing the Chess Event the other day in Karazhan (Rogue) when i went to control a piece i did not have a pet bar and could not move the piece is there a addon i need to enable to have one for this add-on? Also is there a way to enlarge the cast bar for the mob i am fighting so i can better interupt them aside the small cast bar below the mob picture? Please help i like the add-on but it is starting to bug me with the little things, thanks in advance.
There is no casting bar below the target cave. There is one above the HUD provided by Antagonist. Look at the antagonist options if you want to change the scale of that bur.

03-28-07, 11:51 AM   #1117
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Tkozy
I got the Cryolisis 1.2.5 mod. When I open up WoW, it says that the add on is incompatable. How can I fix this?
I do not use Cryolisis, nor is it included in MazzleUI. I don't know why you're asking that question here.

03-28-07, 11:51 AM   #1118
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by mmiranda119
I searched, but didn't find a definite answer. How do I disable the 3d models? I've only found how to disable the 3d model animations, but not the models themselves.
There is no current option to disable the 3d models.

03-28-07, 11:52 AM   #1119
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Enarion
I got a question with the loot addon.

When something green or higher is looted, the addon places the n/g frame somewhere little higher than the middle of the monitor.
Problem is that yesterday we looted a boss while I was still dead and the n/g frame was below the message that told me to go to the graveyard.
Is there any way to place the frame somewhere else?
They can be changed via the xloot group options.

03-28-07, 03:14 PM   #1120
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm trying to open a ticket to Blizzard's Game Masters, where do I find that button?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD