01-18-07, 01:36 PM   #801
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Procurion
Except for the artwork, anyone can configure their UI in an hour or so "just like Mazzle's".
Yea, that's kind of the point of MazzleUI though isn't it? It let's someone who either doesn't know how to configure mods (or lacks the patience to do so) to have a great looking UI in 2 minutes. And I won't even get started on how nice this is for folks who play multiple characters and have to reconfigure each of individually when Blizzard breaks the UI.

01-18-07, 04:16 PM   #802
Procurion
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ShibbyShaman
If you can make this UI in one hour then why won't you make it for your guildies so they don't have to use another UI they can just use the one u made...?

I did, thank you

01-18-07, 06:45 PM   #803
Mischief
A Murloc Raider
ctually, it's exactly the opposite. All I do is work on the UI. I want to turn off the fire, so I can play instead. So, I think I'm going to compromise some of the goals I was shooting for and release sooner.
dang and I was going to go back and edit my silly little post to say ... just how much I was aware of how you have been working so hard, staying up late working on this.... I was just trying to make you giggle.. =) I personally have read every single post in this 80+ page thread and the thread on another site.. =) Loved your smart alek post to that one person referring him/her to the cnn news site for the "news" version.

Thanks for all your dedication/sacrifices in getting this UI up for all us junkies...

01-18-07, 08:18 PM   #804
denebkaitos
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Actually, it's exactly the opposite. All I do is work on the UI. I want to turn off the fire, so I can play instead. So, I think I'm going to compromise some of the goals I was shooting for and release sooner.
I have to say that it was a real bummer having to check the website everyday waiting for the first release of Mazzle. Every day I was telling myself that you better hurry and get the thing released.....and when it was finally released and I started it up it was a thing of beauty. It was worth the wait. Everything was so polished and I didn't have a single problem, and everything that I wanted was there (and a lot of things I didn't know I needed or wanted where there also). My point is that it was worth the wait. Don't compromise anything to get it out the door this time. It is your attention to detail that made this the best UI mod/compilation before blizzard decided to change everything. I think I actually cried a little (inside of course, in a closet where my wife couldn't see me) when I found out blizzard changed so much and I would have to wait again, but I know it will be worth the wait.

Deneb Kaitos

01-19-07, 04:01 PM   #805
Gemminie
A Fallenroot Satyr

I just wanted to say thank you to Mazzlefizz for all the hard work! I only saw MazzleUI for a day and I was hooked -- I will keep checking, and I don't mind waiting for that Mazzle goodness. The fact that some people are impatient means they really liked it and want it back -- look on the positive side!

01-19-07, 05:04 PM   #806
Sgmorris
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
will you be useing X-perl?

01-20-07, 11:01 AM   #807
Cryptonic
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Sgmorris
Lol dont think so

01-20-07, 11:07 AM   #808
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Sgmorris
No, it doesn't.

And everybody who's been sending messages, I'm a few days behind on my PMs. There are some of them I definitely plan to respond to. I hope to catch up later this weekend.

01-20-07, 02:52 PM   #809
schnoobby
A Defias Bandit
first of all, thank you mazzlefizz for this great UI.
I've seen it in action one time and i loved it, hope the new version will be released soon

cu all

01-20-07, 02:59 PM   #810
Thernen
A Fallenroot Satyr
I am looking forward to trying this UI on BC. Any ETA for this?

01-20-07, 10:40 PM   #811
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
most likely four more beta testing patches sent out... 3 more set backs a dumb bug and a partridge in a pear tree.

01-21-07, 03:44 AM   #812
flaska
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Lethalweapon
most likely four more beta testing patches sent out... 3 more set backs a dumb bug and a partridge in a pear tree.
ok thx bye

01-21-07, 09:25 AM   #813
antifa
A Defias Bandit
Wink

Most anticipated WoW UI Release Ever haha. 82 Pages here, Another 15+ on WoW Official forums. Can't wait for 2.0 release, keep up the good work mazzle!

01-21-07, 09:44 AM   #814
brujer
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Lethalweapon
shouldn't it be 2 dumb bugs?

01-21-07, 12:29 PM   #815
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

What about the 5 Thorium Rings?

01-21-07, 02:10 PM   #816
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Although this question may be out of place, but I was wondering where can I download the mod that reminds you to turn on your tradeskill tracker. I remember that it was part of MazzleUI as well so that's why I wanted to ask here.

Also, on the other hand, while couldn't wait until the next v. of MazzleUI is released, I went and just did a UI with similar look like MazzleUI. All just to keep me playing while waiting... can't bare to play with the default UI at all.

01-21-07, 09:48 PM   #817
EnviGa
A Murloc Raider
Mazz

When does the new mazzleUI come out? or at least is there any specific day???

01-22-07, 01:17 AM   #818
xSoulxKeeper
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by EnviGa
When does the new mazzleUI come out? or at least is there any specific day???

well as for the first time we had to wait almost 1 year so it prolly will take another year to come out so we can enjoy it for 1 week before a new patch comes out and then we gotta wait 1 year again

be patiend :P

01-22-07, 05:19 AM   #819
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

The 2.0 version is a myth, kinda like WoW's hero levels

01-22-07, 05:51 AM   #820
Merliin
A Murloc Raider
@ 123 noob What compilations is that? I think that could get me by until mazz comes through. Could you please maybe post a link to it? or tell me what it is? Thanks in advance

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI