06-08-05, 09:49 PM   #21
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
Cairenn! How could I ever hope to dispell or discharage your charge against me! My your witty repitoir of the King's English is an ode to bless. I could never think for one instance to discredit your acusation or to even in the slightest hint call it a hoax.

Sarcasm would not sufficiently exmplify the weight of your words nor cruelty or hypocresy! I would never want to take this image, so willfully written and worded! For I would not dare to contridict your convictions so bold!

I say this because I could not stand to tear at the image of your own goal in perfection, for alas I know that you are still only half using your wit and charm and will one day grow into at least the persona of what you hold as being myself. I thank you my lady for you wonderous charm and curtisy and that I hope one day you'll finally rise to the state at which you have put me, for I mere man could stand to be quite as significant in stature and nae that roll should be taken upon by one of the fairer sex. I am so happy to see your striving for completion and am flattered that you whould choose such a description as that for your vessel!

Till we meet anon,

Kael
06-08-05, 09:57 PM   #22
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
LOL

too tired, can't think right now, maybe more tomorrow, you never know.
06-08-05, 11:09 PM   #23
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
hehe, I'm right there with you, I've been getting about 3 to 4 hours of sleep nightly as of late.
06-08-05, 11:11 PM   #24
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
4 hours last night (well, okay, this morning, errr, yesterday morning? whatever) Things seem to be calming down a bit right now, both here and on the Blizz forum, so probably gonna crash out here shortly, try to get a bit more sleep tonight than last night. Been a long couple days.

You look to be getting lots of good feedback on your beta thread, though. Makes it sooo much easier, doesn't it?

/edit HAH! Teach me to open my big fat mouth. No sooner said things were calming down, and numbers start climbing again! ROFL!

/edit again Sorry folks, my body is informing me I've pushed as far as I can, going to have to go sleep. Hopefully the other admins will be able to swing by now and again, see if there are any uploads that need approving, otherwise I'll be back bright and early tomorrow (this?) morning.

Last edited by Cairenn : 06-08-05 at 11:31 PM.
06-09-05, 12:52 AM   #25
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
hehe, you've put in a good 24 hours or so, go take a hour catnap!
06-09-05, 04:10 AM   #26
Remelio

Wouldn't that be a night-elf-nap?
06-09-05, 09:29 AM   #27
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Wow, I crashed and burned hard. I'm back now though. Better watch out.
06-09-05, 09:59 AM   #28
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
Well I'll go make a building's windows light up in your name for you while I Wait.
06-09-05, 10:02 AM   #29
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
ROFL

Flatterer

or is that just plain old Suck Up

06-09-05, 10:29 AM   #30
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
Well if I hadn't the slightest clue of where you've I might be inclined to flatter and suckup more, but alas our previous conversions disparage such things. But the builindg I'll do none the less.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Flame!