06-09-07, 05:27 PM   #241
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just click download on the addons page.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
07-11-07, 03:35 PM   #242
Tulley
A Murloc Raider
Clad, is there any way to avoid having to reload a profile for a character (like if I want to copy a profile from another character so that I don't have to redo the bindings?) so that it loads automatically and I don't have to set it each time I log in?
07-11-07, 04:04 PM   #243
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Is it not saving that setting automatically for you?

If you set profile to another characters profile, it should stick 100%.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
07-11-07, 04:10 PM   #244
Tulley
A Murloc Raider
Doesn't stick at all. I've tried it a bunch now and several different ways (including deleting the character's profile) and every time I log out and log back in, I have to reset the profile.

Edit: Oh, and thank you for the quick reply.
07-15-07, 09:14 AM   #245
Tulley
A Murloc Raider
Any more ideas on this? My friend reported the same problem with not being able to get a profile to stick permanently as a default profile for the character.
07-15-07, 12:42 PM   #246
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I'll release an update tomorrow that will fix this issue, I was waiting for confirmation from you-- and my laptop has been gone.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
07-15-07, 05:36 PM   #247
Tulley
A Murloc Raider
No problem! Confirmed, on a couple of accounts.
08-14-07, 09:54 AM   #248
Luzzifus
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Hello,

I really love this mod, but I have a little problem: I'm also using QuestFu (without Fubar) and it seems that Clique is blocking the Shift+Click events used to add/remove quests to/from the quest tracker.

Now I read this:
How do I STOP Clique from click-casting on a specific frame, but leave it active on others

1. Open the spellbook
2. Open the Clique UI
3. Click the "Options" button.

Any frames that are checked will be managed by Clique. Simply find the frame in the list, and uncheck it. If you don't know the name of a frame you can use the following script, while putting your mouse over the frame:

/script ChatFrame1:AddMessage("You are hovering over frame: " .. GetMouseFocus():GetName())
Unfortunately the frame list in the options doesn't show the desired frames, so is there a possibility to add more frames to be ignored by Clique?

I'd really appreciate any help! =)

so long,
luzzi.
08-14-07, 10:02 AM   #249
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Why are you assuming its Clique. I can assure you, Clique does nothing to capture any bindings, or prevent you from shift-clicking on anything. How do you know Clique is the issue?
08-14-07, 10:06 AM   #250
Luzzifus
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Oh you're fast. ^^
I just wanted to edit my post, because I just found out it was my fault. I simply used the wrong key since the QuestFu Tooltip is wrong. ><

I'm sorry for having wasted your time!

so long,
luzzi.
09-30-07, 01:30 PM   #251
Jadanza
A Kobold Labourer
I'm having a small problem. I took a 2 month break from WoW and don't know if Blizzard did something to force this change or if I'm doing something wrong.

When I first started using Clique, to cast Healing Wave on a party member all I needed to do was Shift+Left Click on their frame. Now it seems that I must first target the player and then Shift+Left Click, else the spells will always be cast upon myself. Is this a known change or some odd problem I'm having?
09-30-07, 01:57 PM   #252
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can't use auto-selfcast in Interface Options, else Clique won't work. Uncheck that.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-30-07, 04:32 PM   #253
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Seerah
You can't use auto-selfcast in Interface Options, else Clique won't work. Uncheck that.
This should not be true. It should work either way, without any issues. Anything else would be considered a bug.
10-01-07, 09:02 AM   #254
recyclez
A Kobold Labourer
i'm using ag_unitframes & Clique for some times now.
Since the new patch i have trouble healing pets with clicking on party icon.
Nothing happens at all.
i removed ag_uniframes (thought the new version was the problem) and tried again, but same result.
Anyone more have the same prob?

p.s. using rev 87

n.v.m....rev 88 solved it

Last edited by recyclez : 10-01-07 at 09:19 AM.
10-01-07, 09:36 AM   #255
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Thanks for checking back in. Glad r88 resolved your issues.
10-01-07, 01:31 PM   #256
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
This should not be true. It should work either way, without any issues. Anything else would be considered a bug.
Really? I seem to remember seeing it somewhere or you saying here that Clique would not work correctly if auto-self-cast was selected in Interface Options. There have been a few people who have had the issue that Jadanza mentioned (one just the other day in the Mazzle forum, I believe) and it was because they had that option checked.

Perhaps I'm misremembering, but I've always disabled auto-self-cast when using Clique because I thought I was supposed to. I think I even had it self-cast on myself before when I first started using it, but I don't recall...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-01-07, 01:37 PM   #257
Slakah
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Seerah
Really? I seem to remember seeing it somewhere or you saying here that Clique would not work correctly if auto-self-cast was selected in Interface Options. There have been a few people who have had the issue that Jadanza mentioned (one just the other day in the Mazzle forum, I believe) and it was because they had that option checked.

Perhaps I'm misremembering, but I've always disabled auto-self-cast when using Clique because I thought I was supposed to. I think I even had it self-cast on myself before when I first started using it, but I don't recall...
Yeh I vaguely remember that to, didn't it used to pop up with a little box telling you to turn auto-selfcast off when you had it on? Maybe it was fixed with a blizz patch.
10-01-07, 01:49 PM   #258
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
nah, iirc that was fixed a while ago.

I might be a dirty dirty liar.. but I don't think I am.

The problem was Blizzard was auto-self-casting at the C-code level, and it was overriding everythign else. That should be resolved.
10-03-07, 06:29 AM   #259
telharrad
A Defias Bandit
Same problem

Whenever i try to cast on target of target or target of target's target, only the target gets the spell. Im using the latest X-perl, but going back to default didnt help. Neither did turning off auto self cast. Im stumped. Not getting any errors from it or anything and I havent changed any of my settings in ages, so I dont think its anything like that...
10-03-07, 06:43 AM   #260
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You are not using the latest version of Clique.

R88 fixed the Blizzard bug that was causing this.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Help with Clique