08-16-08, 09:24 AM   #1
Rabbit007
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Some texture help plz :).

Alrighty, hey all . I use eePanels and such and in all honesty not a Artistic person "Aka suck and drawing and such".

I was wondering if anybody would be able to point me in the direction of some good Artwork that i could use in my UI Designs?

I Would like ALOT of .tga files hehe to get a good selection going to try and create the best UI that i can as it seem alot of the ones i have been doing i see the artwork used alot. Plus it's not really all too fun to Have to download Full UI Compilations and such just to get artwork to mess with :P.

Thanks in advance, it is much appreciated.

Also have a question about the "Grid" add-on... was wondering how i skin it differently to drift away from it's orginal look... though it's nice it doesn't exactly fit a Theme with the orginal style.

Last edited by Rabbit007 : 08-16-08 at 09:27 AM.
08-16-08, 10:52 AM   #2
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

you can go around and download all the uis ive made. I have lots of "extra" textures in some of the uis that i didnt use. You can also use the textures i used. Believe me i have alot of textures in the eepanels folders. So when you download them just extract the eepanels folder and look in there.
08-18-08, 05:32 PM   #3
Rabbit007
A Black Drake
Thank You Ell . Downloaded a few and actually working on a UI... Probably gonna be the War Dawgs UI v2 cept MUCH different and better in my opinion.

Thanks again ,
Rabbit
08-18-08, 05:59 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

http://worldofmodcraft.com

In the UI forums, click 'View Old UI's' and you will get 70 pages of UI's. Not all the links work still, but a good protion still do.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
08-20-08, 01:28 PM   #5
Rabbit007
A Black Drake
Awesome idea... thanks for the link Dread ^^
08-20-08, 02:26 PM   #6
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

No problem.

Some of the links are messed up like I said, but to get them to work usually just drop the http://worldofmodcraft.com/ from the beginning.

I know it's weird, but it's an SQL database from the original site and MySQL is set up differently so we had to do some hackin' to get it to work.

08-20-08, 04:10 PM   #7
Rabbit007
A Black Drake
I have a question... is it Update to the Current Wow? I tried to use it and the only thing that came up to edit was action bars 1,2,3... then said something about anchors... so i clicked that and this little box with Action bar 1 came up and from what i could tell it didn't do anything.

Dunno maybe i just need to learn to use it but... atm.... it's beyond me lol :P.
08-22-08, 02:29 PM   #8
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yeah, they work with 2.4. You should read the documentation first though.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Some texture help plz :).