07-01-08, 03:52 PM   #1
Darkest Knight
A Kobold Labourer
Font VERY small?

First off, My monitor is a 15", 1024x768 = 1.3

I read EVERYTHING, I believe I did it all correctly, But when I log in, My font is very small. I can barely read anything at all.

Are there any help/suggestions someone could help me with? Thanks..
07-01-08, 06:53 PM   #2
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't personally use Mazzle but the only things I can think of (that you might have already done) is change the UI scale or change the font options in the Mazzifier.

If all else fails, try upping it with your chat addon or downloading ClearFont2 (which I think has the option to enlarge the font).

HTH.
07-02-08, 01:28 AM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The best thing you can do is read the FAQ, in which that question and many others are answered explicity.
07-02-08, 08:22 AM   #4
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Darkest Knight View Post
First off, My monitor is a 15", 1024x768 = 1.3

I read EVERYTHING, I believe I did it all correctly, But when I log in, My font is very small. I can barely read anything at all.

Are there any help/suggestions someone could help me with? Thanks..
The first screen when you Mazzify has an option for Normal/Large/Mr. Magoo text sizes. You can re-mazzify and change only that option and you will get the larger text. I just did that myself because I got ganked on couldnt read the name of the idiot in the chat frame.
07-04-08, 04:54 AM   #5
Dissident
An Aku'mai Servant
This UI on a 15 inch monitor is never gonna work for you. You should take your 15inch monitor and smash it into tiny pieces! Then go out and buy a 19inch or greater monitor! Your eyes will thank you!
07-21-08, 09:13 PM   #6
AFerrari
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I found the same thing on my laptop, then worked out the problem, Mazzle installs a Font DIR in your wow folder, it contains 4 fonts, well, i just deleted the fonts folder and the fonts were sorted.

Im now back on my normal PC 22" screen and have to say, mazzle is much better on the larger screen.

hope this helps in some way, mazzle's not a bad UI, once you have changed half of it for your own needs. so good work guys.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Font VERY small?