05-24-08, 02:55 PM   #1
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Question 3D Unitframes revert to 2D

Okay, I have applied everything in order, made all the recommended fixes and have reduced my bugsack to 2 errors that relate to ItemRack. No big deal on those. The problem I am having is that after a successful Mazzification and using the interface for several sessions, the unitframes revert back to the 2D version and I have to delete the setting for the toon and re-Mazzify. It is not always the same toon, it just randomly reverts back. I havent been able to find any pattern and there is nothing in the bugsack related to the unitframes. Any help would be appreciated
05-25-08, 04:30 AM   #2
Ayzlyn
A Fallenroot Satyr
try this

I've also had this happen to my toons. You can type in /duf to bring up the discord unit frames. To the left is a long list of options. click the button near the bottom that says Misc Options. Next to the Load Profile option is a drop down button. Select MazzleUI and then click the load button. This should be a quick fix for you if it continues to revert back. I hope that with the updated installation package that is in the works will help the little errors that we are dealing with now.

Best of luck to you!

Ayzlyn
05-25-08, 05:28 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Losing an add-on's settings is probably either an issue with the addon when it's writing out settings or perhaps the result of a crash and a corrupted file. If you can switch back as described in the last post, I'd make sure you're running the latest version of DUF.
05-26-08, 05:14 PM   #4
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I run WoWMatrix daily to update all of my add-ons. Any not supported by WoWMatrix, I update manually. I verified that the current version of DUF was installed before I made the original post. The fix from Azylyn seems to have done the trick since it hasnt reverted since I made that change. Thanks for the replies.
05-26-08, 07:05 PM   #5
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
Okay, I have applied everything in order, made all the recommended fixes and have reduced my bugsack to 2 errors that relate to ItemRack. No big deal on those. The problem I am having is that after a successful Mazzification and using the interface for several sessions, the unitframes revert back to the 2D version and I have to delete the setting for the toon and re-Mazzify. It is not always the same toon, it just randomly reverts back. I havent been able to find any pattern and there is nothing in the bugsack related to the unitframes. Any help would be appreciated
Anyone who has this issue if you could please send me a screen shot along with what you were doing at the time it happened it will help me try and track this down.
05-27-08, 02:39 AM   #6
Ayzlyn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Usually this happens on logging in for me. I've updated to the newest Discord and I still have this problem even after mazzification. As I said in my earlier post I just open the duf options and select the mazzle profile
05-27-08, 09:48 PM   #7
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I notice your original post date is prior to the updated Mazzle version released for download, have you tried a fresh install?
05-30-08, 09:53 PM   #8
Ayzlyn
A Fallenroot Satyr
I haven't tried a fresh install. I've been busy running around and not getting to play much wow but I will be doing a fresh install today. I'm so glad that someone was able to put this together. I don't know what I'd do without my mazzleui
06-03-08, 11:06 AM   #9
Ommosmor
A Kobold Labourer
Just want to say thanks to everyone that helps with these threads. Everytime I have an issue I scan through the threads and sure enough someone else is having the same issue.

This fix worked for me....when it started for me was when I logged off and switched to one of my alts. I came back to my main after some disenchanting and the frames had reverted.

Again all thanks for all of the help.

Ommo

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 3D Unitframes revert to 2D