03-29-08, 11:42 AM   #1
Bdro
A Cyclonian
Party Frames to look like Mazzle's

Hey guys. I was just browsing through the screenshots and looked at the one for 5-mans, and noticed it looks a lot 'cleaner' than the current setup I have. I've been using Mazzleui for quite some time and was wondering if there was something I was missing to change the look (specifically health and mana bars to say, numerical?). I'll try and figure it out but any help you guys could offer is appreciated.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, or would like a screenshot of my UI, I'm sure I can do that if needed.
Thanks guys.
03-29-08, 01:32 PM   #2
wildespace
A Murloc Raider
Could you please post a screenshot of your UI in a party.
04-03-08, 04:10 PM   #3
Bdro
A Cyclonian
Here's my current look

I particularly like the health and mana display on this one.

It's not as cramped. What do I need to change?

Last edited by Bdro : 04-03-08 at 04:12 PM.
04-03-08, 04:22 PM   #4
sakiko
A Fallenroot Satyr

your screen, maybe someone will correct me but the 2 first pics showing a 1.25 and/or 1.33 aspect ratio (your in game resolution). The one you want to have is the 1.6 aspect ratio so you need a widescreen monitor
04-03-08, 06:38 PM   #5
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think sakiko is correct. Every aspect ratio has a slightly different layout. The bottom screenshot is the 1.6 aspect ratio (typical widescreen) and is definitely the least cramped. The UI was originally designed for that aspect ratio. I had to make compromises to maintain the same general layout at the other aspect ratios.

If you have a high resolution monitor running at a lower aspect ratio, you could try shrinking your unit frames to give them more breathing room, but most people at lower aspect ratio can't do that. It becomes too hard to read.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Party Frames to look like Mazzle's