01-04-08, 02:24 PM   #1
efface
A Murloc Raider
Spells missing Plus how do i change my action bars

Im a warlock and my incinerate spell will not get added by mazzle. Is this due to some part of the UI being out of date?

Also just for reference and for a quick fix, how do i edit the bars, like I want to make bar 1 have more spell slots, right now it only has 4 slots, ide like to open it up more and to be able to move the bars around.

Which addon is controlling that, bongos doesn't seem to be
01-05-08, 08:57 PM   #2
efface
A Murloc Raider
Someone has to know? Im also missing soul shatter and soul well.

How do i edit the bars to give me more slots, as i dont seen bongos having an option, or how to i get mazzle to be fixed to add em?
01-05-08, 09:17 PM   #3
bigduke6
A Murloc Raider

Mazzle occasionally doesn't load all your spells into bars for you. You may have to add a few manually, and in some cases remove those you really never use.

To change your action bars, simply type "/bongos" to get the configuration mode. If you want to make changes to individual bars, deselect "Lock Bars." Now you can right-click on a bar to make changes to its look, and grow it by adding columns (to add more buttons).
01-05-08, 09:51 PM   #4
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
do you know what file contains the binding/placement? I'd like to change it once in there so i don't have to change it every time i mazzify
01-05-08, 10:07 PM   #5
efface
A Murloc Raider
Thanks a bunch bigduke
01-06-08, 09:40 AM   #6
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Kraki
do you know what file contains the binding/placement? I'd like to change it once in there so i don't have to change it every time i mazzify

The file that you are looking for is /Interface/addons/mazzifier/mazzifier_layouts.lua

01-06-08, 04:18 PM   #7
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
many thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Spells missing Plus how do i change my action bars