12-17-07, 12:09 PM   #1
Orillion
A Murloc Raider
problem installing mazzleui

i downloaded this ui because i think it looks nice. ive downloaded the big file of 17 mb ( MazzleUI_1.1.zip )

but when i have gone through all the tabs for the install and click Mazzify Me nothing happens. for me it looks likes it stopīs at step 1 and the girlie gnomes is not moving.

i took a screenshot of bugsack and hope that will help you.

ive let the whole thing run for a couple of minutes.

hope this screenshot helps. http://upit.jtw.dk/dl/ttp/

---

when i removed the blizzard thing from addons that should be configured it work. but the buttons was not placed the right way. anyone have a suggestion for this ?

Last edited by Orillion : 12-17-07 at 12:57 PM.
12-17-07, 09:50 PM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I'm sorry to put it this way, but you need to go back and re read ALL of the instructions. You are missing two downloads. Go Here and try again, you find following all the instructions helps out a lot.

12-18-07, 09:21 AM   #3
Orillion
A Murloc Raider
thanks. iam going to try that
12-18-07, 09:52 AM   #4
Orillion
A Murloc Raider
got it to work. but i got another problem now =)

the charecter sheet is way up the screen so i canīt move it.

have tried this before but with another addon, and the only way i fixed it was to reinstall the addon, and that i dont want to if i can avoid it.

it looks like this

hope you can help.
12-18-07, 09:58 AM   #5
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Try this: /mf reset

Also, before you post try searching the forums for any issue. It's possible that you'll find your answer quicker than having to wait for someone to post an answer. There's also a sticky called 'Known Issues' that could address an issue you're having or could have in the future. Don't get me wrong, we love to help, but I know the frustration of trying to play with an issue, posting, and waiting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » problem installing mazzleui