12-08-07, 02:49 PM   #1
Fennell
A Defias Bandit
Adding two more buttons...

I tried for over an hour today to add two more flipping buttons to my toolbar.... Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried via bongos, but obviously I am just an idiot and cant get it to work...
12-08-07, 02:49 PM   #2
Fennell
A Defias Bandit
Also, how do you change the Mazzle skin after I already have everything setup with the mazzifier?

Thanks!
12-08-07, 03:41 PM   #3
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

1) How were you trying to setup your two new buttons? Easiest way would be to increase the number of action bars by 1 and then set the properties for it. 2 rows if you want it vertical or 2 columns if you want it horizontal. Make sure to set the new bar to be visible!

2) Changing the skin is as simple as remazzifying the Look'n'Feel, clicking on the Skin tab, selecting the skin you'd like to use, and mazzify.
12-08-07, 04:29 PM   #4
Fennell
A Defias Bandit
That answered everything. I got it working, and got everything the way I wanted. I appreciate it! Again, thank you!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Adding two more buttons...